Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Fri, April 9th, 2010, 03:40 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of
Default Okay... now this is funny!

Stumbled across this and busted a gut laughing so hard.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Fri, April 9th, 2010, 04:15 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

That was pretty funny.

The sad part is that I can see a little bit of truth to that.
Old Fri, April 9th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough

2002 Focus – good reliable first car I was rolling at this one.

Date: 2010-04-01, 10:33PM CDT
Reply to: sale-fm8x7-1672654758@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a first car for a teen? This car is absolutely brilliant. It’s got low mileage (68k), has been super reliable, and is excellent on gas. Since you’re likely paying for the gas, this will make things much cheaper on you. I average like 37MPG to a tank. And with such low mileage, it’ll work great for a long long time.

But you wanna know the best reason to buy this car for your kid?

It’s slow as ****. You don’t have to worry about speeding tickets or accidents in this baby. Your kid could have a 1 mile run and hit a brick wall not wearing a seatbelt and not be going fast enough to do ****. And there won’t be any sense in him getting some shitty *** fart can off of eBay – this car has the super slow SPI engine, no sense in trying to make it any faster. It’s a 4-door, so your kid won’t try to put gay *** Lambo doors on it. It is still possible to fit this with a body kit, but if you’d like, for an extra $200, I can stab him in the face if he does this.

It’s a 5-speed, so your kid can’t talk on his cell phone while playing Gameboy and smoking pot – he’ll have to actually pay attention. It also means you won’t have to pay for an automatic transmission when your kid beats the hell out of it. It’s got a new clutch and new tires, so you’ll know if he does burnouts. After all, I’m sure YOU’RE the one paying for tires, right? It’s got an aftermarket head unit in it, so your kid won’t **** it up when him and his buddies try to wire in a “phat *** system”. It’s already had the speakers replaced too, so he won’t have to tear the door cards on and then look like a retard when he can’t get them back on. It’s got manual windows too, so he can’t **** up the window motors when he rolls one of his friends heads up in it as a joke. A new battery means when he leaves his headlights on, it won’t leave you totally stranded.

But really though, one of the best parts is that, because it is a 4 door, it will be somewhat embarrassing for him to be seen in. I’m sure you get pissed at him from time to time. Hell, you’re probably mad at him for harassing you into buying him a first car. So get this one. It has no A/C, so you’ll know he’s suffering every time you get mad at him. Pretty satisfying. It’ll bring a smile to your face too, to know he’s rolling around looking like a faggot in a Ford Focus.

So buy this car for your kid. You won’t regret it

2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Fri, April 9th, 2010, 05:03 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Old Fri, April 9th, 2010, 05:29 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Good one Chuck!
Sound like the perfect first car for my step son!
Peace!

I'm really pushing for the kid to get a riding lawn mower then that way he can make money to pay for gas while he drives it back and forth to school!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.

Last edited by 88Racing; Fri, April 9th, 2010 at 05:49 PM.
Old Fri, April 9th, 2010, 11:21 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

That is funny as a heck! I'm not sure why it hasn't sold yet.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Sun, April 11th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

That was funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post

Good one Chuck!
Sound like the perfect first car for my step son!
Peace!

I'm really pushing for the kid to get a riding lawn mower then that way he can make money to pay for gas while he drives it back and forth to school!
A friend of mine made a lawn mower that could go 50 and it was a beast...not a good idea for a first car.
Old Mon, April 12th, 2010, 10:52 AM
08F150LARIET

lbjailer is on a distinguished road

Hey! I got an "06" Focus and its a good car. Its an 06 ST and believe it or not it it totally stock and can keep up with the V6s and some V8s. 27MPG in the city and 32MPG on the highway, and oh yea a 140MPH speedodometer and I have had it up to 110 (only once).
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2952343
Closed Thread