Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Tue, April 20th, 2010, 09:55 AM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about
Default Latest "Toys"

here are a couple quick pics of a couple of toys I got recently from auction

The first is a 75 PasseParTout (PPT). Tracked ATV or Mini Snowcat if ya like

Next are a couple of 1986 model Cushman Trucksters...
Will get them running and sell one or both or use one for an engine swap in th the PPT above. What intrigued me about these was they are a real Utility Vehicle as they have a 3 speed trans plus reverse, 2 speed rear end, hydraulic pump and Dump bed and even a PTO to the rear.. guess they will hit 40-50mph top speed. the engine is pretty unique too.. Uses an OMC horizontally opposed, air cooled 2 cylinder engine rated at 22hp

Still got the 2002 F350 for sale too... had to fix exhaust leak and new Turbo Pedestal O-Rings..
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's
Old Fri, April 23rd, 2010, 08:07 AM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

I got the first cushman up and running, its pretty cool, does about 35-40mph everything works, the dump is super fast esp when u bring the rpms up due to engine driven hydraulic pump. also has hand throttle and hand adjustable governer... the engines are real smooth and pretty quiet. though Cushman is good at making the engines quiet due to all the golf carts and people transporters they have made over the years...

Gotta hook up the AE to the F350, fixed the exhaust leaks and did new pedestal O rings but think it may have a bad injector... due to rythmic tapping that matches engine speed. I can also feel it when touching the driver side valve cover...
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's
Closed Thread