Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Fri, December 4th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Whopper Junior

yhammack is on a distinguished road
Default No response to PM's or anything?

I hate posting this stuff on the forums, but I've PM'd both Corey and Bill and have had zero response. I posted in another guys thread and was ignored as well. I ordered my Gryphon back in September along with a couple custom tunes. I sent my hex code the day I got the device in. I still haven't heard anything and would be nice if I at least got a response. Not trying to be an a$$ or anything, but it's frustrating when you ask a question and feel like it got tossed in the spam folder.

Just curious when I should expect them? I thought it should be by now. If it's going to take longer, that's fine. Just let me know.
Old Fri, December 4th, 2009, 01:02 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

I will see what I can do?
Aint going to promise anything either.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Fri, December 4th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

yh, you haven't received a response simply because I've spent the week (so far, anyway!) trying to get caught up on e-mails and orders that arrived while we were at SEMA and while I was out sick for 2½ weeks -- and, of course, everything from this week, too. I haven't even touched PMs yet.

I e-mailed 11 customers this week to let them know that their tunes were finished, and based on the date, I thought you were among them. Turns out that you and one other person from September 29 are on the top of his pile of custom tune orders. After he finishes with those two orders, he will be working on October's orders.

Since the phones are not working today, Bill's actually working on gasser tuning (usually he does it in batches at night), so you may be getting an e-mail as early as this evening letting you know that your tunes are done.

I'm sorry we didn't get to your PMs in a more timely manner, but please know that it's not intentional. We're working as quickly as we can to get caught up!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, December 4th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Whopper Junior

yhammack is on a distinguished road

Thank you for clarifying! I understand things can get backed up, I just wanted some sort of response.

Sorry I posted on the public forum about it, this is something I normally ask through email or PM.

No big deal though, you said all I needed to hear.

Thanks!
Old Fri, December 4th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you so much for your last post. That means a lot to us -- truly.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019