Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Mon, December 13th, 2010, 12:36 PM
God & Guns

rammertide07 is on a distinguished road
Default New guy from Alabama/Louisiana

Hey guys, new to the forum. Been over at sdd.com for about a year now...learned a lot from those guys and looking forward to learning even more here. I've had my truck for over 2 yrs now. But before this one, I had a 96 F250 2wd stock with 640,000 (hard pulling) miles on the original injectors. I'm from Alabama, but moved to Louisiana about 2 yrs ago for work.

Just got my chip back from PHP for a reburn....but I guess there was a mix up...so still got the TS tunes on it Really looking forward to seeing what Bill can do for my truck, so might take a ride over to their shop....maybe take some runs on the dyno for a little extra $$$. I try to help out people the best I can. I may say something wrong from time to time (hopefully not)...if so please correct me. Here to learn just like everyone else
01 F350 7.3 4x4 CC SRW/3.73/315-75-16/Aeroforce Interceptor/BD Thruster II/ Bellowed Up-Pipes/4" turbo back exhaust/CCV Mod/DIY 6637/FPR Shimmed to 65 PSI/TS chip reburned with PHP tunes (Stock, 40T WITH Whsiper tune, 80DD, 100R, 140Ex, 140SS)/Replaced and Cleaned EBPS & Tube 4-6-12/Zoodad mod/Recon smoked cab lights/MM Hubs/Cowl Hood/HPx
Old Mon, December 13th, 2010, 12:43 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Welcome, and even though I know almost nothing about diesels, it seems like everyone else here does!
Old Mon, December 13th, 2010, 01:20 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Hunter,

I apologize if there's a problem with your chip. It should have had the updated tunes on it so I'm not certain exactly what happened. Give me a shout the beginning of week and we'll get it figured out.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Mon, December 13th, 2010, 02:30 PM
God & Guns

rammertide07 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
Hunter,

I apologize if there's a problem with your chip. It should have had the updated tunes on it so I'm not certain exactly what happened. Give me a shout the beginning of week and we'll get it figured out.
10-4 Bill...will do. Thanks
01 F350 7.3 4x4 CC SRW/3.73/315-75-16/Aeroforce Interceptor/BD Thruster II/ Bellowed Up-Pipes/4" turbo back exhaust/CCV Mod/DIY 6637/FPR Shimmed to 65 PSI/TS chip reburned with PHP tunes (Stock, 40T WITH Whsiper tune, 80DD, 100R, 140Ex, 140SS)/Replaced and Cleaned EBPS & Tube 4-6-12/Zoodad mod/Recon smoked cab lights/MM Hubs/Cowl Hood/HPx
Old Thu, December 16th, 2010, 11:35 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome...

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Closed Thread