Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Tue, January 4th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Whopper Junior

Vigillantie327 is on a distinguished road
Clap Hello from nothern Az

I am a RV Tech, specializing in generators, Power systems, and electrical. I am in the process of pumping up a 1990 Ford Bronco II, w/ 2.9L V6,and manual trans. I have so far put Brisk racing LGS S-Plugs, Grantenelli MPG+ ign wires, and a Spectire hi flow air filter. Those mods alone have seriously woken her up over stock. I know, why a Bronco II, well she came to me as a gift from a friend, I built the engine 3 1/2 years ago, for her, and she only has 35K on her.
I also have a 1965 Kaiser Jeep Wagoner 2dr panel truck running an AMC 327 Big Block (no it is not a GM, and yes it is a big block 4" bore) BW T-18A, Dana 20 TC, corp 14 bolt rear, 3/4t Dana 44 front, and rolling on 35" BFG MTs. I built my own GM 454 TBI conversion, so I could toss the 2 barrel carb, and points. I made the TBI adapter, and I custom built the new TBI dizzy from the original 65 points housing.
Old Tue, January 4th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Tuner novice

F-127 is on a distinguished road

Welcome! Cool rigs. I put headers in my dad's 87 Ford Ranger with the 2.9 this fall. Every single bolt twisted off for the manifold on one side, the other was a little more forgiving because it had been off before. If it would have been for someone else there is no way I could have billed enough. They seemed to help but I'm not sure it was worth the effort in my unfortunate case.
Old Tue, January 4th, 2011, 10:25 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

All right, now when something doesn't work in my RV I can ask you and THEN get shocked.

Welcome
Old Wed, January 5th, 2011, 12:52 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Fri, January 7th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Whopper Junior

Vigillantie327 is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks for the Welcome

I am making some progress with my tuning project. I found a bunch of use full Ford ECM info here.
http://www.fordfuelinjection.com/?p=1
and here
TunerPro User Forum :: View Forum - Ford Definitions
Thanks again, you guys are a friendly crew, too many forums are full of jerks now days.
Also did you guys check out my other post in the older Ford forum?
Closed Thread