Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Sun, December 13th, 2009, 11:05 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all
Default Kids (Pet pictures)

Hey folks.

I'm just curious as to what kind of 4-legged friends everyone has.

Here are my "dependents"

My dogs. Clyde (Great Pyrenees), Whisper (Samoyed/Husky), and Jake (Rottweiler crossed with something.....)

Here's "my boy" Clyde from his first day home progressing into a "real" dog. He's still only 16 months old though.......

Here's my wife's dog, Whisper. She's about 7 years old. We got her as a puppy and I was tempted to shoot her for the first two years. She has turned out to be an excellent dog....a little moody, but what girl isn't?

This is Jake. We gave him to my mother-in-law today since he is much happier there. He and Clyde never got along and now they're both really happy. We had to think of the dogs' best interests. He's 3. We got him at 6 months. PERFECT dog...just not much for personality.

All three together.

Old Sun, December 13th, 2009, 11:05 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Now for the cats.....

Sherman is 4. He's 14 lbs. of personality and attitude. I LOVE this cat. He goes on walks, is down for any adventure, and loves to push our buttons.

Sadie is 1.5 years old. She's a tiny cat. She lacks personality but she never does anything wrong and she's a decent mouser. She has been my "tuning buddy". You should see the way she picks out my mistakes.....

Horses (hay burners):

This is O.B. (Ozarks Baron). He's 13. He has been in the family for 11 years and belonged to my wife's grandma. He was gifted to me 5 years ago so I guess that technically makes him my horse. He is a good boy, never bucks, stands still for 20 minutes while I "tack him up" and puts up with my amateur riding skills.

These guys are Bob and Chuck. My wife and I made a trip all the way to east-central Michigan in March to pick them up. They are characters for sure and they are great fun to watch and mess around with. I've been bucked off of Bob and Chuck ran away with Jess but they're still green and are sure to become good boys too.

Bob:

Chuck:

All three of them:

.....and the cows ("babies).

I grew up on a ranch with cows (leased ground) but never knew that they could have such character until Jess and I got our own. We got them when they were two weeks old and raised them in the shed behind the house. We're going to send the steer off in Feb. or March so we can eat him. We're keeping the heifer because she's such a good cow. They come when you call, want to play all the time, and are surprisingly good with staying in a poorly-fenced pasture. They're celebrating their second birthday this month.

First off, of course, the BABY PICTURES!!

This is Miss May (the one in front). She's real sweetheart.

This is Dinner. I named him that so I wouldn't forget what he is for.

Those are my kids.
Old Mon, December 14th, 2009, 08:21 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Nice pix Cody!
My grandpa named some of his live sock also.
He would pick out and name 2 steers every year. One was "lunch" and the other was "supper".
He had a pig named "breakfast" one year and that was the one and only pig he ever had, the pig didn't like him and he didn't like the pig.
Every milk cow had a name, all 100.
He also had a egg laying operation but never named any of the 2000 chickens. Jee? I wonder why?

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, December 14th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

Full blooded black lab....my best friend

Old Mon, December 14th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Nothin' Stock

majek5 is on a distinguished road

Better make sure Clyde doesn't get mad at you, he's bigger than you! Cool dogs!
Old Tue, December 15th, 2009, 01:01 AM
BROKE

907DAVE will become famous soon enough

Here's mine, the one on the left is Sierra who is 4 yrs old, on the right is Alexis, she's 7.

Ready to open presents.......

On the road headed to Minnesota......

And the cats..... they are

Old Tue, December 15th, 2009, 07:45 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

Nice pictures Dave. What breed of dog are they?

....but that doesn't look like the inside of an igloo and I don't see any elves.
Old Tue, December 15th, 2009, 11:37 AM
BROKE

907DAVE will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
....but that doesn't look like the inside of an igloo and I don't see any elves.
You caught me....... the secrets out.

My G/F calles the dogs Stafashire (dont know how to spell it), but they are Pit Bull mix. She says that to confuse people, there is alot of people who hate Pit's and would be afraid to be near them. Those two are amazing dogs, extremely smart and surprise me all the time. Very well behaved and are awesome with kids and will do ANYTHING I ask them to. I have been raised around many different types of dogs and they are by far the most intelligent animals I have had.
Closed Thread