Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Thu, December 17th, 2009, 07:39 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

I loved that bit about the fan & the shower. I was spewing beverage everywhere.

I reported the posts to the administrator and had them removed. It was really a load of crap because he swears he called and talked to me and I had NO phone record of him calling. I did have 2 missed calls from someone in Utah with his area code, but it wasn't his number. Maybe a cell or something. Even better is that I have no order from him at all, but he swears he's running my chip. Figure that one out.

Anyway, what I also thought was funny was that he had ordered an FU Chip package a couple days before the poopy post but I didn't receive it because it went into the junkmail folder. So I had his name, phone number and everything else. Well, he's obviously dissatisfied with us so I e-mailed him back and told him I thought it was safe to assume he wasn't interested in our products and told him I'd cancel his order for him. I haven't heard back from him since then so I guess that's fine.

I just don't understand what the motive was for such an outburst. Anyone who's known me for more than 5 seconds knows that I'd never (and have never) jumped on anyone for anything. I've had people one the phone calling me every name in the book and at the end of the conversation was able to resolve the situation by remaining polite and courteous. In fact, there have been one or two times over the years that I've had to explain to someone that if their tone didn't improve that I would terminate the call, but still treated them with the utmost respect. As Chuck pointed out, his story was so full of holes it looked like Swiss Cheese. I can only assume he was looking for any reason to bad-mouth us and this was the best he could come up with. For him to indicate that was a "prick" to him (or whatever) because he asked me a question about ICP is simply ludicrous. How on Earth does that even make any sense? It doesn't really matter though, because he's obviously not someone we'd want to do business anyway so I'm not worried about it.

Sorry for the vent. Thanks to all the guys that stuck up for me. I really do appreciate it.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Closed Thread