Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Mon, February 16th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Whopper Junior

Bossman is on a distinguished road
Default Hello everyone

Hello everyone!

This looks like an excellent forum and a great company!

First off my last name is Boss so my friends have always called me Boss or Bossman. I am not trying to be cocky or anything with my user name. Although at one time I was a long serving administer on a paintball forum so the name did fit me well there.

I have had my 06 F150 since October and I purchased a Gryphon Programmer very soon after I purchased the Truck. Unfortunately I bought the programmer used on Ebay. So i have not had the pleasure of talking with Corey or Bill at all about there wonderful product. My Truck is basically stock, I bought some nice BFG AT's 285 75 R17's and also added some extra lights around the truck. I also threw in my CB radio and PA speaker. But no performance upgrades so far.

I live In capital area of NY, this is upstate near Albany. I have always enjoyed the outdoors. My favorite things to do are Fishing and Hunting, Hiking, backpacking, snowshoeing, skiing, and paintball.

I use to have an excellent job at GE as a technician. I was on a temp to hire 1 year contract and did every thing right. They wanted to hire me until the economy fell and the company issued a hiring freeze. Now that my 1 year contract is up i have to wait 3 months before i can apply for another 1 year contract. So I now have lots of free time looking for jobs that aren't there.

Anyways I will be around the forum. So far all of my questions have already been answered by just reading other posts, but when i can't find an answer I will let you know.
Old Mon, February 16th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Googlemiester

seeleyra is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the site! You're hooked now!
Old Mon, February 16th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

:welcome3: to the party, Bossman! We're glad to have you here!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, February 16th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the site, glad your here. That sucks about the job, good luck with it.
Old Mon, February 16th, 2009, 10:54 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the forum!

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, February 16th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Double Whopper

Buckeyes903 is on a distinguished road

Hey! Welcome to the site!
I am in a similar boat with the job, I work at Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab as an Engineering Tech and work as a leased worker. Luckily my contract got renewed and won't be up for renewal again until 9/29/09. Now I know the university has put out higher freezes, but I am to understand that the Lab hasn't and I should hopefully get hired on before too long. Hope everything works out for you!
Old Mon, February 16th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Member in Sin

SinCityFX4 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the site
Old Tue, February 17th, 2009, 09:03 PM
addicted

kokopellimotorsports is on a distinguished road

Welcome bossman.

Tuning is addicting. Lol.
Closed Thread