Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Phoenix Switch-On-The-Fly Chip (DISCOUNTINUED)

Phoenix Switch-On-The-Fly Chip (DISCOUNTINUED) Power Hungry no longer sells the Phoenix/TS chip, but if you need custom tuning we can recommend
a few really good tuners that will be able to still provide tuning and support for your chip.

If you have any other questions or comments about the Phoenix/TS chip, please post it here.

Old Thu, March 8th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Whopper

Hoverp is on a distinguished road
Default Drive report

Well I got my PHP chip and gauges in. I have to say I'm very impressed by the chip, the power is great and it is night and day compared to my 1705 tuner I've been driving for years. It's really great the 120 race is as big as I went and it stays under 1200 degrees. It's close but it does. The 80 dd is good other than a slight harsh shift in third prior to the torque converter going into overdrive, just a bit harsh and clunky. Other than that I have not towed yet but I expect good results as well in the tow programs. The truck feels like a very strong and well controlled beast!

Thanks Cody ,, great burns...

Patrick
Great falls , MT
Old Fri, March 9th, 2012, 07:32 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Thanks, but don't thank me.

Bill wrote the programming for the standard calibrations; I just put the tuning on the chips and send them.
Old Fri, March 9th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Whopper

Hoverp is on a distinguished road

Copy all
FRX fuel rail crossover
PHP Phoenix chip
Stock,40tow,65tow,80dd, whisper, 120 race.