Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Sat, July 14th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Double Whopper

superdutynick is on a distinguished road
Default Another happy FICM

I reprogrammed my FICM today. The only difficulty I had was making sure that I had the correct relay pulled. My owner’s manual referred to it as IDM relay instead of FICM relay. After doing a little research I confirmed what I thought, that they were the same.

Before reprogramming the FICM I set the truck back to stock (to be on the safe side) and took it for a test drive. I forgot how bad stock sucks lol. After loading Atlas40, I took it for another test drive. The Atlas40 with stock made a huge difference over stock. After that test drive, I loaded 60hp Performance on the ECM (the tune I have been running the most) and wow!!! better initial throttle response and more power at WOT. I didn’t go on a long drive, and was taking it fairly easy since my oil cooler is on its way out (getting it replaced on Wednesday along with a coolant filter). Now I just need to save up for the ECM rollback!

2005 F250 Lariat; CC LB; 6.0 PSD; Edge CTS w/ PHP custom tunes; EGR Delete; ARP Studs; 4" Turbo Back (no Kitty) w/ 4" straight thru muffler; Rev-X; FICM programmer