Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Old Sat, September 8th, 2012, 07:46 PM
YEMX

KCFire is on a distinguished road
Default Howdy From KCMO

I ordered my Edge CS and I am waiting for my custom tunes and I was wondering on how to know that they were received since only moderators can see the post. I updated my CS on fusion and everything on my profile is updated. I am only asking cause my order has been lost once due unfortunate events. Thanks for any help.
Old Sat, September 8th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Did you send your Hex code in on your order form?
Old Tue, September 11th, 2012, 10:00 AM
YEMX

I didn't have the HEX code till I got the EDGE CS but as soon as I plugged it in and got all my info (serial no., hex code) I posted it on the forum where it says to. My question is how do you know it has been handed off to the right people since only moderators can view it? I don't want to sound impatient cause I am not. I have just been "unlucky" with my order and Corey has gone above and beyond to get everything back up to speed for me.
Thank you for your help. <><
Old Tue, September 11th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Forum Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFire View Post
I didn't have the HEX code till I got the EDGE CS but as soon as I plugged it in and got all my info (serial no., hex code) I posted it on the forum where it says to. My question is how do you know it has been handed off to the right people since only moderators can view it? I don't want to sound impatient cause I am not. I have just been "unlucky" with my order and Corey has gone above and beyond to get everything back up to speed for me.
Thank you for your help. <><
I don't think I quite understand your question. Bill, Corey and Cody are the only ones who work orders from start to finish. Bill and Corey are the Administrators who have total control and Cody is also a moderator who has a great deal of control. Basically, anyone that will be dealing with your order will also be a moderator.
Old Tue, September 11th, 2012, 03:43 PM
YEMX

How do I know they have the rest of my info to start working on my custom tunes. I am not worried that it make take a few weeks just want to be reassured that they were received. My question is do I get an email, pm from the forum, etc..?
Old Tue, September 11th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Forum Predator

I just checked your profile and it looks like you have everything you need. The next email you will get will probably be that your tunes are completed.
Old Thu, September 13th, 2012, 11:49 AM
YEMX

Thanks for your help.