Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Latest News

Latest News Stay up to date with what's going on.

Closed Thread

Old Wed, August 19th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default We're an AutoEnginuity Distributor!

We are pleased to announce that we are now distributors for AutoEnginuity! Customers will now be able to have full datalogging capability to complement their ability to live/custom tune their vehicles! This will be a great addition to our Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software (new package prices will be on the website by Sunday).

Customers who have already purchased the M.A.T.S. Package and are interested in purchasing an AutoEnginuity product will be eligible for a retroactive package price. Please contact us for details and pricing.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, August 19th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Double Whopper

sam8 is on a distinguished road

Wow, sounds good.

(I haven't a clue what all that techno-whizbang stuff means or does, but it sounds cool.

'97 F-350 CC LB 4x4-Orignal Owner. Arrowcraft DRW Kit, Tymar int., Banks IC, Beans D-66 Turbo, Hypermax DP, 4 inch exhaust, ATS Triple Loc converter, Mag Hytec Trans Pan,Tru-cool Trans Cooler, ORU Shackle Reverse, Ultralite Gauges, PHP F.U. 2 Flex 6 pos. chip Terminator modded 17* HPOP and Scan Gauge
Old Thu, August 20th, 2009, 02:11 AM
TIT (Tuner In Training)

soutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura aboutsoutthpaw has a spectacular aura about

Good call guys AE is a great piece of software, which I assume you will be selling the Ford Enhanced bundle... Of course I already have owned the software for a while now... Are u gonna have special pricing on additional ehnanced modules? either online or by request...
Projects. 1970's Hustler and Max II Amphibious ATV's
Old Thu, August 20th, 2009, 04:31 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

We are looking to bundle it with the Minotaur (and maybe the FU & FU2) package which makes it a really nice deal for someone who wants to get into tuning & tweaking.

AE requires that we maintain a minimum advertised pricing structure so we have to be able to accommodate their pricing guidelines while still being able to offer a good value to our customers.

Anyone interested in purchasing an AE packages, please call for details.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Thu, August 20th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by soutthpaw View Post
Good call guys AE is a great piece of software, which I assume you will be selling the Ford Enhanced bundle... Of course I already have owned the software for a while now... Are u gonna have special pricing on additional ehnanced modules? either online or by request...
We'll be offering the Domestic Bundle and Asian Bundle for $629.96. The Pro-Line Bundle will be $1079.96; the European Bundle will be $1259.96.

The Enhanced Interfaces retail for a variety of different prices, but we'll offer them at the lowest price that we're able. (They'll all be on the website the weekend if all goes as planned!) Have anything specific in mind, DJ? I can get you the prices; they're all in front of me. We can get anything that AE has to offer -- just let me know.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Closed Thread