Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > Super Duty & Excursion (Gasoline)

Super Duty & Excursion (Gasoline) 5.4L & 6.8L equipped Super Duty and Excursion

Old Mon, October 19th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Bacon King

th3godf4th3r is on a distinguished road

Hey Bill,

So my dad is excited about getting his truck dyno'd and becoming a beta tester if possible.

he is wanting to buy a cold air intake but is wondering if you want him to dyno his truck totally stock, except for a SI/DO exhaust?

if all this is possible, please get back to me, we are happy to help out anyway we can

Thanks

Taylor
2008 White Ford F-150 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 | PHP Gryphon w/ Custom Tunes | 18" XD Monster's | 33" BFG A/T | AS Leveling Kit | Brandmotion iPod Adapter | 6000k H.I.D Lights | Line-X Bedliner | Weathertech Floorliners| True Dual Magnaflow Exhaust| K&N Cold Air Intake| Troyer Performance UD Pulleys
Old Mon, October 19th, 2009, 08:32 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Taylor,

I'd prefer to get some bone stock values. Once those are completed, we can try a CAI and see what gains those produce. If anything like the F150, I wouldn't expect too much.

As soon as we're ready to go, we'll make an announcement.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Sun, December 6th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Bacon King

th3godf4th3r is on a distinguished road

well did we ever get this project completed or still trying? i know you guys have been busy the last 2 months
2008 White Ford F-150 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 | PHP Gryphon w/ Custom Tunes | 18" XD Monster's | 33" BFG A/T | AS Leveling Kit | Brandmotion iPod Adapter | 6000k H.I.D Lights | Line-X Bedliner | Weathertech Floorliners| True Dual Magnaflow Exhaust| K&N Cold Air Intake| Troyer Performance UD Pulleys
Old Thu, December 17th, 2009, 04:38 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

We're still finishing the calibrations. Between Corey being out, the holidays, the forum crashing, and the holiday sale, I don't have time to get anything done except try to handle orders and tech support. And even that has been difficult because I can't stay off the phone long enough to get work done.

We're nearly caught up on orders and calibrations which is really good. I have a couple projects I am working on completing over the Christmas break so I expect to have the F250 stuff sorted out by then. I also expect to have the new 6.0L firmware ready for the FICM flashing as well.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Sun, September 19th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Whopper Junior

svo121 is on a distinguished road

I am also interested in something to help a 2008 F-250 with a 5.4. Any news on this? Can the tranny be left along and the engine only tuned? Seems like stock the tranny has alot of possibilities just need more kick from the engine.