Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sat, July 3rd, 2010, 08:43 AM
Scientist

BigSur will become famous soon enoughBigSur will become famous soon enough
Default A Few Questions

I was going to wait to submit these, but I'm bored this morning My Gryphon has been great so far. Here are a few things I've found myself wondering:

- When unplugging and/or plugging the unit back in to the ODGB port, does the ignition have to be on?....or can it be done with the ignition in the off position? Need to know this in case I remove for inspection and/or jump start a vehicle.

- When I load my Custom 87 performance tune (once received), do I have to skip Custom Options the first time I run it?....or no since I did this upon initial install? When I install the tune, I will want to ensure my TS is accurate right off the bat (I've tweaked it almost exact).

- Again when I load my custom tune, do I have to "Load Previous Settings" as soon as I open the Custom Options, i.e. will Bill's settings be lost if I don't do so or are Bill's settings loaded default in the tune....and I only need to load previous settings if I make changes?
THANKS IN ADVANCE