Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Upgrade your Evo

Upgrade your Evo Upgrade your Edge Evolution to a Gryphon Programmer to allow for custom tuning and additional functionality.

Due to issues with the cable failures due to incompatible versions of firmware, we do not offer upgrades
or tuning for the 1997-2003 F-Series gas or 7.3L diesel trucks. We recommend using another platform.

Old Wed, May 11th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Whopper Junior

LSUKingRanch is on a distinguished road
Default Just upgraded but have checksum failure

I got my newly upgraded gryphon back, went to install it and had a checksum failure. I came to tHis forum and read the FAQ and realized I forgot to turn my truck back to stock before I sent it in. What do I need to do to get this fixed? Thanks for the help
Old Wed, May 11th, 2011, 04:58 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUKingRanch View Post
I got my newly upgraded gryphon back, went to install it and had a checksum failure. I came to tHis forum and read the FAQ and realized I forgot to turn my truck back to stock before I sent it in. What do I need to do to get this fixed? Thanks for the help
You're going to have to have Bill contact you. I think he has to prepare a program for you to download that will take your truck back to the stock tune state. There MAY be a charge for providing this service.

In the meantime though, BEFORE you try connecting your Gryphon to your PC, please install the Pegasus application. Then once it is running, try connecting the Gryphon to your PC. If Pegasus shows that the Gryphon is connected and the Gryphon screen changes from red to green, you should be in a position to accept the stock writing program.

I'll try to get Bill's attention to your problem. I see you have your phone number in your User Profile. If you can complete all the rest of the information there too, that may help things along.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Wed, May 11th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Whopper Junior

LSUKingRanch is on a distinguished road

Ok thanks for the help!