Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Mon, October 29th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Whopper

jebrs2 is on a distinguished road
Default Silly Gryphon question

I've had my programmer for probably 4 years now and have never had an issue with it. I love it and it is worth every penny I paid.

After all this time, is there an upgrade that I should know about? maybe something from the original tunes that degrades? I know, dumb question!

Just wondering if I ever need to worry about a tuner that I love but really know nothing about because it works so flawlessly!!!!!!
Philippians 4:13
'05 FX/4
Spectre CAI
dual 14" E-fans
Gryphon!
Old Tue, October 30th, 2012, 11:08 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Sounds like you're having the same experience I'm having. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Nothing in the tunes will degrade, and updates to the firmware are generally to fix specific issues that SOME people have. If you don't have them (I don't), no upgrading is needed or recommended.

Even though "working flawlessly" is sort of boring, you can't do better!

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer