Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Mon, November 19th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Whopper

Boomlag7 is on a distinguished road

btw Cleatus I have windows 7 if that gives you any clue ? I've heard that it is a problem from other forums too ? hope it helps
Old Mon, November 19th, 2012, 08:28 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

I am programmer and Pegasus stupid. I can't help. However, I think that tunes in a week is pretty darn good. Using my buddy Barack Obama's reasoning, "At least it's not 4 weeks."

Bill has to address this issue because everything on my end has been done and I don't know how to fix software issues.
Old Tue, November 20th, 2012, 02:59 AM
Whopper

Boomlag7 is on a distinguished road

That's cool Cleatus , I understand . I'm going to have patience as all this get's worked out . thanks for your response .