Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Upgrade your Evo

Upgrade your Evo Upgrade your Edge Evolution to a Gryphon Programmer to allow for custom tuning and additional functionality.

Due to issues with the cable failures due to incompatible versions of firmware, we do not offer upgrades
or tuning for the 1997-2003 F-Series gas or 7.3L diesel trucks. We recommend using another platform.

Old Tue, July 7th, 2009, 01:02 AM
Double Whopper

408F150 is on a distinguished road
Default Lost Order?(moved to evo upgrade area)

I put an order in for some a Gryphon conversion and some custom tunes a while ago and haven't heard anything back (it was the week the Corey returned from being out sick that I submitted it); and I also sent out a message to Corey via this forum. Did my order fall through the cracks somewhere? Just trying to figure out where things stand, the order was under the name Zac Weggeland. Thanks for the help.
Old Tue, July 7th, 2009, 07:02 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

I will post a note on the mod board and bring this to their attention.

Lars

PS I moved this original post to the right area that involves conversions/upgrades.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.

Last edited by 88Racing; Tue, July 7th, 2009 at 07:30 AM.
Old Tue, July 7th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 408F150 View Post
I put an order in for some a Gryphon conversion and some custom tunes a while ago and haven't heard anything back (it was the week the Corey returned from being out sick that I submitted it); and I also sent out a message to Corey via this forum. Did my order fall through the cracks somewhere? Just trying to figure out where things stand, the order was under the name Zac Weggeland. Thanks for the help.
Hi, Zac. I don't see an order form from you. Can you send it this way again, please?

Bill did some online searching the other day to see if there are any statistics about how many e-mails actually reach their intended party. The results were amazing -- and not in a good way! I'll have to ask him where it was and post a link on here so everyone can see it.

FWIW, Bill sent himself two test e-mails from his new phone yesterday. ONE got through. That's so messed up.

No worries, though! We'll get you upgraded and tuned as soon as we get your order and programmer.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, July 7th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Whopper

Cleatis18 is on a distinguished road

Hey Corey, I'm wondering if my order is lost somewhere also. I sent my programmer in a couple of weeks ago along with the order form. I also sent the order form to you in an email. Maybe the email didn't come through? Anyways, I haven't heard anything back and I want to make sure that you have my programmer and that it is not lost somewhere. Thanks.

08 F-150 FX4 SuperCrew
K&N 63 series CAI
MBRP Cool Duals Cat-Back Exhaust
Gryphon Programmer
Old Tue, July 7th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Double Whopper

Thanks for the help. I'll se-send the order through and as soon as I get confirmation that it worked this time I'll ship out my programmer to you guys. Thanks again for the help.
Old Tue, July 7th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

You're good to go, Zac!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, July 7th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleatis18 View Post
Hey Corey, I'm wondering if my order is lost somewhere also. I sent my programmer in a couple of weeks ago along with the order form. I also sent the order form to you in an email. Maybe the email didn't come through? Anyways, I haven't heard anything back and I want to make sure that you have my programmer and that it is not lost somewhere. Thanks.

I have your programmer right here. Zac just had an e-mail issue.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, July 8th, 2009, 12:42 AM
Whopper

Cleatis18 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the quick response Corey I'm glad to know it is good hands!

08 F-150 FX4 SuperCrew
K&N 63 series CAI
MBRP Cool Duals Cat-Back Exhaust
Gryphon Programmer
Old Wed, July 8th, 2009, 05:51 AM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road

Hang in there guys..... I just mine back last week, which wasn't that long of a wait; but it was worth it. I'd say that my mileage has gone up a bit too, so far. That makes it pay for itself.

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Old Thu, July 9th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Double Whopper

Awesome, I'll ship mine out Monday when I head into town!