Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 2009 to 2014 F-150

2009 to 2014 F-150 3.5L, 3.7L, 4.6L, 5.0L, 5.4L, and 6.2L equipped F-150s

Old Fri, November 11th, 2011, 02:31 PM
ff0326

ff0326 is on a distinguished road
Default Teen Driver 75

Is this option available as a stand alone program? Is it available for '09-'10 F-150 with V-8? I have a fleet with employees who seem to think they are driving a race car Need to put a little woo in their gitty-up.
Old Fri, November 11th, 2011, 04:40 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

You might be able to do through the speed limiter function of the programmer.....if it goes down that low....or through the use of custom tunes.....I'm sure Bill or Cody might know....

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Sat, November 12th, 2011, 04:32 AM
Double Whopper

RevoErick is on a distinguished road

The following is straight from the manual. Hope this helps.

SPEED LIMITER
The Speed Limiter restricts the top speed of the vehicle. Factory speed limit values are generally based on the tolerances of the driveline components.This value may be lowered in fleet situations or when young drivers are behind the wheel. Your Gryphon™ programmer has the ability to remove/adjust your vehicle’s factory speed limiter. Removal/adjustment of the factory speed limiter is intended for use at a closed circuit, legally sanctioned racing environment. Even if racing in a legally sanctioned racing environment, it is your responsibility to ensure your tires and other vehicle components are rated to travel at increased speeds with the speed limiter removed/adjusted. If you remove/adjust the speed limiter during highway driving, it is your responsibility to obey all driving laws, including adhering to posted speed limits. Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the product’s intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Power Hungry Performance is not responsible for, or liable for, the consequences of
improper product use.
[/COLOR]
Old Sat, November 12th, 2011, 10:06 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevoErick View Post
The following is straight from the manual. Hope this helps.

SPEED LIMITER
The Speed Limiter restricts the top speed of the vehicle. Factory speed limit values are generally based on the tolerances of the driveline components.This value may be lowered in fleet situations or when young drivers are behind the wheel. Your Gryphon™ programmer has the ability to remove/adjust your vehicle’s factory speed limiter. Removal/adjustment of the factory speed limiter is intended for use at a closed circuit, legally sanctioned racing environment. Even if racing in a legally sanctioned racing environment, it is your responsibility to ensure your tires and other vehicle components are rated to travel at increased speeds with the speed limiter removed/adjusted. If you remove/adjust the speed limiter during highway driving, it is your responsibility to obey all driving laws, including adhering to posted speed limits. Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the product’s intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Power Hungry Performance is not responsible for, or liable for, the consequences of
improper product use.
I know the monochrome gryphon and sct SF3/xcal3 can do it but will the CS/ CTS be able also?

BTW....the monochrome gryphon will not work on 09+ f150's.....

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.