Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 1997 to 2003 F-150

1997 to 2003 F-150 4.2L, 4.6L, and 5.4L equipped F-150s

Old Sat, January 16th, 2010, 11:28 PM
BROKE

907DAVE will become famous soon enough

How about those "energy cells" that was 3 magnets that clamped around the fuel line and "re-aligned the fuel molecules" as you drove.
Old Sun, January 17th, 2010, 10:30 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Those are "companions" to the magnet innersoles that were supposed to help tired feet or the magnetic pads you wore on your back to cure back pain and didn't they have wrist bands to help circulation? I wonder if you stuck a magnet in your hat if it might align your brain cells to make your thinking "far right", or turned the other way, "far left"? I think some of our "leaders" have these installed, perhaps permanently.

- Jack
Old Sun, January 17th, 2010, 11:20 AM
Almost not a Newbie

CageFighter_Dan will become famous soon enough
I have to jump in and defend SOME of the magnet therapy bands Jack , as for vehicles, i know nothing about them, but I do know that my Q-Ray wrist braclet I could not live with out over the last 4 years, i don't take it off anymore. I was very sceptical when watching them on tv and all that , but then i started doing some research on them and the history of the application of magnetic force and the human body. And since i have treated my body like an amusement park with my MMA career over the past 18 yrs i figured it wouldn't hurt to try. To make a long story short after about 3 months of wearing it , i did notice better movement in my joints especially hands , so i took it off after wearing it for a year , and again in a couple short months , stiffness and morning fatigue set in. Put it back on and same amount of time , with no change to my life style habits i notice the gain of mobility back. So i do the defend ONLY the q-ray magnet braclets lol. The rest i have no idea about. Especially vehicles, but i know the big magnet in my tranny pan does its job as well

wayyyy off topic lol
Old Sun, January 17th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Dan is right. Last 15 or so years I've been wearing copper and magnets.

To bring it back on topic how about we magnatize a throttle body spacer and see if it aligns the air molecules. If not we can get another one, magnatize that one too and use them as monster magnetic bracelets to improve joint movement. Maybe the combination of magnetism and spiral cuts will cause an increase in blood flow and density!
Old Sun, January 17th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Wanna go fast

fordkindaguy is on a distinguished road

Sadly i sold it to a sucker on ebay hehe, I got my custom 93 tune a month after taking off the spacer also, so first i will go back to stock for awhile and run 87. I have also found another problem, often i find that my air filter has fallen off it is on very tight yet manages to come off. I'll have to wait and see. If nothing changes i might have to go back and find a used spacer to see if that really was the trick.
Old Sun, January 17th, 2010, 03:49 PM
BROKE

907DAVE will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshot270 View Post
Dan is right. Last 15 or so years I've been wearing copper and magnets.

To bring it back on topic how about we magnatize a throttle body spacer and see if it aligns the air molecules. If not we can get another one, magnatize that one too and use them as monster magnetic bracelets to improve joint movement. Maybe the combination of magnetism and spiral cuts will cause an increase in blood flow and density!
Now that is a great idea! You will make millions........maybe more because you know how it works