Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Site Feedback

Site Feedback We'd like to hear from you! Please let us know what you like or don't like so that we can make your experience here a favorable one.

Old Thu, February 4th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

Robert6401 is on a distinguished road
Default Instruction sheet mix-up on the "Support" page

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that the link to the installation instructions at the bottom of the Support page are a little mixed up. When you click on the link for 1999-2003 Superduties with 7.3, the instruction sheet that shows is for 1997-2003 F150's. And vice versa - if you click on the link for the 1997-2003 F150, the instructions for the 1999-2003 Superduties pops up.

Have a good one!

2003 F250 Lariat 7.3PSD CC SB FX4

Kwik (6637) Filter, RE 2.5" leveling kit, F350 Rear Blocks, TC Lock, Fumoto, EBPV/Exhaust Brake,6.0 Tranny Cooler, AIH Delete, IssPro EV2 Gauges, PHP Phoenix stock, 25tow, 40tow, 65tow, 80dd, 100perf, In-tank mods, Muffler Delete, WW, FRx,HPx, JW Stage 1 Trans, Swamps HV/HF IDM
-Pulling a 38' Forest River Sierra 5th Wheel
Old Tue, March 30th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you, My Dear! I'm in the process of updating the entire site at the moment and will be rerouting all the hyperlinks anyway. (With the addition of the CS, CTS, and Remote FICM Reprogramming, changes had to be made, so I jumped in with both feet. What was I thinking? )

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019