Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Upgrade your Evo

Upgrade your Evo Upgrade your Edge Evolution to a Gryphon Programmer to allow for custom tuning and additional functionality.

Due to issues with the cable failures due to incompatible versions of firmware, we do not offer upgrades
or tuning for the 1997-2003 F-Series gas or 7.3L diesel trucks. We recommend using another platform.

Old Sat, November 5th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Whopper Junior

blankie239 is on a distinguished road
Default evo upgrade

this is probably a question for bill or corey i have sent in an order form but cant remember which tunes i put in for custom tune and which ones i kept for the canned tunes i know that i want a 87 custom and to also keep my 87 tow and the level 1 tune also if bill has to tune for a specific cai or if you have one does it matter as long as he knows that you have one any advice would be extremely helpful
Old Mon, November 7th, 2011, 08:08 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

I'll leave a note.......

And yes they need to know what CAI because with each manufacturer the design and location of the maf is different.....

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, November 7th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Bill spoke to him on the phone just a bit ago.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, November 7th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Whopper Junior

corey and 88racing thanks for the info and yes i did talk to bill and i have made up my mind and im going to stay with the GOTTS MOD sounds like the best bang for the buck and since its already on my truck no need to go and mess it up cant wait to get my Gryphon
Old Wed, November 16th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Whopper Junior

guessing that if my bank shows the withdraw from php that is a good thing and should be getting some info from them about some kind of time line when i may recive my GRYPHON!!!! and by the way stock aint the same i cant wait