Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Old Sat, March 24th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

martinoledad is on a distinguished road
Default ITS A SAD TIME FOR ME

Hey you guys its been a while

Im going to have to sell my truck and down size to something that gets better gas mileage. I might be getting a new job and its about a little over an hour from where i live now and i cant move until i finish up college in December. Im thinking about trading my truck in for a new Ford Fusion. Ive driven a couple and really like them.

I am thinking about asking for 30K for my truck. either trade in or if i can find someone to buy it. Do you think that is to much, reasonable, to less.....

There is 29K miles on it. plus all the mods that i have put into it.

Thoughts...

The things not listed in my signature that i have done to the truck; 2-10" subs plus a 1K amp, hard cover on the bed, tinted windows, fairly new BF Goodrich All Terrain ko tires,

40 series Flowmasters, K@N CAI, Jet MAF, Troyer Under Drive Pulleys, Stainless Works Longtube headers/Hi Flow CATS w/X-pipe, Ram Air Hood G-Force, SCT X3 programmer with custom tunes
Old Sun, March 25th, 2012, 02:36 AM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

That sucks :/, I'm feeling the pinch too... I would say that it is a little much, they aren't going for much more than that brand new with the rebates, up to 5-6k off right now. .
Old Mon, March 26th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

martinoledad is on a distinguished road

the reason i said maybe 30K was because i seen a truck with the same miles but had the stx package for 26K bucks and mine is the FX4. I know there a couple of dings on mine but I just think its worth more but i guess its more a personal worth than anything.

40 series Flowmasters, K@N CAI, Jet MAF, Troyer Under Drive Pulleys, Stainless Works Longtube headers/Hi Flow CATS w/X-pipe, Ram Air Hood G-Force, SCT X3 programmer with custom tunes
Old Mon, March 26th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

I would think it was worth more too... but such is life... . I would buy it from ya, but I like my diesel too much
Old Wed, April 18th, 2012, 12:34 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to hear that.....times are tight every where....try getting values from kbb.com or nada.com

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.