Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software

Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software Tune your own 7.3L Diesel! If you have a question or comment about Minotaur? Post it here.

Also, check out our Facebook group: Facebook - Minotaur Tuners

Old Sat, June 11th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Double Whopper

bsdracing is on a distinguished road
Default computor crashed and need minitour running again

I have been trying to get ahold of bill for a few months now about getting my minitour going again and I have not got any emails calls or texts back and it wont allow me to pm him if anyone can have him call me that would be great I need to change tunes on my truck and have not been able to for some time and now have not been driving it because of bad injectors but cant swap them without changing tuning my cell number is 630 429 1588 my name is Russell Coleman from Lombard IL
Old Mon, June 13th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Double Whopper

bsdracing is on a distinguished road

well now minotour is running again thanks to cody but now I need to get the burner running again i downloaded the software and when i try and open it it says component" 'MSCOMM32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid "? anyone know how you fix this?
Old Tue, June 14th, 2011, 07:33 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/pegas...cx-issues.html