Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Fri, October 8th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Whopper Junior

macoubrie is on a distinguished road
Default emissions tune

I have the fu2 package and am enjoying the chips and tunes. Here is the issue. Here in CO, we have strict diesel emissions (opacity test). Can PHP provide an "emissions" tune. A tune that would serious defuel the truck such that it barely will move under it's own power. Prior to having the PHP tunes, I had TW tunes. I was able to borrow a chip from my mechanic that when installed would allow the truck to start but it would hardly accelerate and would not go over 40 and that is after taking a half a mile to get up to speed. Using this borrowed chip, I blew not more than 2% opacity. This is the type of tune I am looking for. Is this possible from PHP?
Old Fri, October 8th, 2010, 09:07 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Run in the stock tune.

You can get away with quite a bit of opacity in Colorado......

YouTube - Dyno 590 hp Emissions Tune Blowby F350
Old Fri, October 8th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Whopper

andrew is on a distinguished road
Default Re: emissions tune

Yeah emmisions sucks I can't pass emmisions with my DD tune I'm at 67% op.
Old Wed, March 30th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Double Whopper

OneMeanStroker is on a distinguished road

Cody, would stock tune with larger injectors pass? My brother has failed CO emissions 3 times. He's got canned tunes, hyper tech I think, and keeps failing, even with it in stock. Trying to get him to do the PHP FU or FU2, but he's stubborn. Running a valet tune, think he'd pass?
2000 F 250 CC LB 4x2, 6-sp, FU chip, WW, Turbomaster, Overboost Annihilator, BHAF, 35" ProComps on Flat Black 18" Mazzi Hulks, 4" DP, 5" Exhaust with muffler delete, ZooDad, Custom mesh grill, Boost, EGT, and Trans temp gauges.
2005 EX Limited, 4x4, CAI, NITTO TerraGrapplers on custom wheels, 3.5" DP, 4" Exhaust with muffler delete, Boost, EGT, and Trans temp gauges. GRYPHON.