Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Thu, June 23rd, 2011, 09:16 AM
Whopper

SubVet is on a distinguished road
Default Is this tune possible?

OK, since I sort of have an FU chip, could I buy a custom tune with the following features?

I would like to have a couple features on one tune.

1st High Idle (maybe 1100 rpms) until the engine gets to a certain temp, then it would just revert back to a normal idle. I like to let the truck warm up in morning. (I have a blank pedestal

2nd A no drive condition or limit the speed to 5 mph, I like to stop for a coffee in the morning, and I like let the truck idle while I run in and get my coffee, but I think this would give me a little bit of a security feature . I am betting that anyone that would try and steel the truck while it was idling in front of a convent store wouldn’t be smart enough to find the switch. This way I could park the truck overnight with the switch in that position and any potential thief couldn’t get very far or in the morning when I’m letting the truck warm up, I don’t have be near it.

What do you think?
Old Thu, June 23rd, 2011, 10:01 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

It can be done depending on the truck. What is your PCM code? You would have to use the order form for custom tunes via the internet here: https://fs21.formsite.com/Power_Hung...ure_index.html

Just make sure to use the text boxes to accurately describe what you want to happen.

There is a $50 charge for each custom tune and they will show up in your PhoenixFlash drop-down menu along with the FU tunes you have available. When you have that up and running, that is......
Old Thu, June 23rd, 2011, 10:10 AM
Whopper

SubVet is on a distinguished road

"When you have that up and running, that is......"

NVK2