Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Fri, January 27th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

We were certainly willing to tweak the original tunes that were written -- three times, I believe -- and we will be happy to rewrite your custom tunes to work with new injectors; however, there will be a $50 charge per calibration. Custom tunes are NOT refundable, as was acknowledged when the FU2 kit was purchased on 3-19-2010. Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, January 27th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Whopper

brcarvery is on a distinguished road

Thank you for getting back to me. We were charged for the re writing of our original tune, on the 3rd re write. We have been trying to solve the smoke problem and had to change the injectors and now waiting for the right tune to run the truck. We have been trying to get this resolved for months now. As we have paid already for changes, it is possible to have a discounted rate for the New Tune...yet again....and if so, what is the guaranteed time it will take to produce? We need a firm date, as waiting all these months is quite frustrating.
Thank you
Old Mon, January 30th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Whopper

brcarvery is on a distinguished road

I have the tunes selected for my programing.
How do I get the new programming done? What is the final cost as i have paid for rewrites on the first tune...and when can they be done?
Old Wed, February 1st, 2012, 12:41 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

I sent you an e-mail today.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019