Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Tue, March 6th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Whopper Junior

Rovershack is on a distinguished road
Default No Tunes on FU.

I followed all the instructions. Activated my software, registered my burner. Followed the procedures for hooking up the chip to the burner, but I am showing NO tunes, when I try to burn a chip. I Need help because I see no tunes except for blank on my burner. I have looked through every option on the Phoenix Flash program and have hit "Refresh Cal List", it seems to connect to the server, but still no tunes.

Can anyone contact PHP. It's 10:30am Georgia time but phone is still on off-hours message. Any info?

Nearly noon Georgia time and still no answer on PHP's office phone.

Still no answer at PHP... 1PM EDT.

Last edited by Rovershack; Tue, March 6th, 2012 at 12:00 PM.
Old Tue, March 6th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Whopper Junior

Is there anyone out there at PHP that can give me a hand. I have been waiting for this chip to arrive... and now that it has and it's just not working even though I have followed all the instructions. Every position says "BLANK" with no drop down info.

Seriously disappointed. No response to emails, not response to calls, not response to forum.

Please reply back with anything..... "We had an emergency, office closed" "It's a PHP holiday" something!
Old Tue, March 6th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Whopper Junior

Corey got back to me today. Thanks for the help.
Old Tue, March 6th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovershack View Post
I followed all the instructions. Activated my software, registered my burner. Followed the procedures for hooking up the chip to the burner, but I am showing NO tunes, when I try to burn a chip. I Need help because I see no tunes except for blank on my burner. I have looked through every option on the Phoenix Flash program and have hit "Refresh Cal List", it seems to connect to the server, but still no tunes.

Can anyone contact PHP. It's 10:30am Georgia time but phone is still on off-hours message. Any info?

Nearly noon Georgia time and still no answer on PHP's office phone.

Still no answer at PHP... 1PM EDT.
Just so you know... when you get the office attendant during regular phone hours, that means we are both on the phone helping other customers. We thought it was less annoying than a busy signal.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, March 7th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Whopper Junior

Thanks Corey!

First impressions.. wow. Why didn't Ford have the 65 or 80 tune as stock? The shift points are SO much nicer, and first impressions gas mileage actually increased. Time will tell.

Example testing.
3/4 of a tank, stock tune, city driving, no conservation... 12-12.5 mpg.
3/4 of a tank, stock tune, city driving, not exceeding 2K RPM if possible... 14mpg
First 65 miles on FU chip set to 80 economy, city driving, no conservation, no hot-rodding... 16MPG!!!

I am going to run a full 3/4 tank on 80 economy and see what I get.

Of course, the purpose of the chip wasn't economy, but I am pleasantly surprised.

Overall, the PHP tunes/shiftpoints are a huge improvement over stock. My old 1st to 2nd shift was very crisp (read hard), the shifting points are much better.

Thanks!
Old Mon, March 12th, 2012, 01:13 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

dietoremain is on a distinguished road

Yeah stock tuning is a joke I cant imagine going back ever. Glad they took care of ya they are the best people for reals .
Autometer gauges
WW/ATS 1.0 exhaust housing
Hutch/Harpoon in tank mods/hpX line
AIH delete/ebpv delete
TruCool trans cooler
Straight piped
PHP FU
Old Wed, March 28th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Whopper

69800 is on a distinguished road
Default no tunes here either

were there supposed to be some tunes in the software for the fu2? I am still waiting for someone to call me so I can tell them what I need.
1996 7.3 91K downtube, intake, HD 4EOD/w Transgo Tugger and Transtar Triple disc TC, TS Perf TC Lock , 4:10 rear.
Phoenix Chip