Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Thu, October 21st, 2010, 09:06 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Glad to hear the great news!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Fri, October 22nd, 2010, 06:31 AM
Whopper

O SEA D is on a distinguished road

G'day Reg I feel your pain. I'm still lovin my chip.
I have taken a few of my mates for a spin and they cant believe the difference, especially in the 120hp position.

Last edited by O SEA D; Sun, October 24th, 2010 at 05:39 AM.
Old Fri, October 22nd, 2010, 08:40 AM
Double Whopper

AussieOiler is on a distinguished road
Default Glad it made ya day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Oh, you just made my day. That's the funniest post I've read in a long time.

Thank you for making me . Get home safely.
G'day Corey,

Your welcome.

Take care,
Reg.
[/SIGPIC] Aussie 2005(US 2003)F-250 SD 4x4 7.3Ltr PS: AIS Intake,Zoodad,Cowl Hood,AIH delete,DIY CCV,PHP FU2 Chip,RiffRaff FRx,HPx & OCR,BTM Exhaust,HD rear spring set,Front leveler spring, Dual Tower shocks front,Tough Dog Damper,ARB Air Lockers Front & Rear,V10 Tranny cooler+OEM Cooler, BD Deep Pan,JWVB,Long Range Fuel Tank,Edge Evo2,VMS In Dash Nav. GVM(GVWR)Upgraded to 5,000k(LT Rated F350+).
Old Thu, November 4th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Double Whopper

Question ACTIVATION CODE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
No worries, Reg! I put in a few hours today -- boy, does everything get backed up when I'm out of the office!

Cody will be working on your tunes this week, and we'll be sure to program your chip before it's sent.
G'day Corey,

Well I finally got home on Wednesday.
The FU2 was already here a couple of weeks ago

I've done all the preparation for the insallation of the FU2 Chip including the 6 Pos Switch.

However I'm reluctant to actually install the chip because even though you had assured me that my chip would arrive with my requested tunes already burned to the chip, I have no evidence that this took place.
What I mean is no letter or documentation stating that tunes are already on the chip.
I installed the software in an effort to see if it could identify the status of the chip.
However it requires an activation code which I do not have. Edit: When will I receive this code??
If the tunes are already on the chip, is it now just a matter of plugging it into the PCM and

Trust you have recovered completely.

Cheers,
Reg.

EDITED: Ok; all's well. I slipped the Chip in yesterday and went for a 200km run over hill and down dale.
It performed flawlessly over varying terrain. It changed tunes on the fly without any dramas, the missus and I are real impressed. Thanks a lot fellas.
Unfortunately this is all I'll get to do this time home as I'm about to fly out to Singapore to pick up another ship to deliver back to Australia.
I'll update on the towing side when I next get a chance.
Cheersw,
Reg.
[/SIGPIC] Aussie 2005(US 2003)F-250 SD 4x4 7.3Ltr PS: AIS Intake,Zoodad,Cowl Hood,AIH delete,DIY CCV,PHP FU2 Chip,RiffRaff FRx,HPx & OCR,BTM Exhaust,HD rear spring set,Front leveler spring, Dual Tower shocks front,Tough Dog Damper,ARB Air Lockers Front & Rear,V10 Tranny cooler+OEM Cooler, BD Deep Pan,JWVB,Long Range Fuel Tank,Edge Evo2,VMS In Dash Nav. GVM(GVWR)Upgraded to 5,000k(LT Rated F350+).

Last edited by AussieOiler; Sat, November 6th, 2010 at 05:38 PM. Reason: All's well
Old Fri, November 5th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

cj45lc is on a distinguished road

Yea man plug it in & enjoy. I'm pretty sure they would have put the tunes you asked for on the chip. One thing about PHP is that have always done what they said they would do in my experience with them. If everyone did business like PHP the world would be a better place IMHO
Old Fri, November 5th, 2010, 11:39 PM
Double Whopper

Righto cj45lc,
I'll do just that. I'm sure you are right about PHPs service, it's just me being over cautious

I'll stick it in and take her for a run.
I'll let yáll know how it goes

Cheers,
Reg
Old Sat, November 6th, 2010, 08:22 AM

Brush your teeth before you start driving Reg! You're gonna love it!!! Let us know what you think & try to keep a conversation going with your Aussie buddy, I really get a kick out of ya'lls dialect
Old Sat, November 6th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Double Whopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj45lc View Post
Brush your teeth before you start driving Reg! You're gonna love it!!! Let us know what you think & try to keep a conversation going with your Aussie buddy, I really get a kick out of ya'lls dialect
Ok Mate, teeth done; I slipped the Chip in yesterday and went for a 200km run over hill and down dale.
It performed flawlessly over varying terrain. It changed tunes on the fly without any dramas, the missus and I are real impressed.
Unfortunately this is all I'll get to do this time home as I'm about to fly out to Singapore to pick up another ship to deliver back to Australia. This wasn't planned but the company couldn't get hold of another Captain to do the job.
So just after getting a taste of this 'very different' truck I'm going to have to sit it out until mid December

No worries M8 (Mate), I'll be updating Scott as soon as I get a chance. I've done some variations on his fit to the RHD Aussie F'Truck PCM.
So stand by for some lessons in Aussie lingo

Cheers,
Reg
Cheersw,
Reg.
Old Sun, November 7th, 2010, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieOiler View Post
Ok Mate, teeth done; I slipped the Chip in yesterday and went for a 200km run over hill and down dale.
It performed flawlessly over varying terrain. It changed tunes on the fly without any dramas, the missus and I are real impressed.
Unfortunately this is all I'll get to do this time home as I'm about to fly out to Singapore to pick up another ship to deliver back to Australia. This wasn't planned but the company couldn't get hold of another Captain to do the job.
So just after getting a taste of this 'very different' truck I'm going to have to sit it out until mid December

No worries M8 (Mate), I'll be updating Scott as soon as I get a chance. I've done some variations on his fit to the RHD Aussie F'Truck PCM.
So stand by for some lessons in Aussie lingo

Cheers,
Reg
Cheersw,
Reg.
Good deal Reg, it really makes a difference huh Good luck on the trip & I don't believe you'll be disappointed with the towing, seems like that is where the tunes really shine!! Stay safe
Old Sat, December 25th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Double Whopper

Question ACTIVATION CODE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieOiler View Post
G'day Corey,

Well I finally got home on Wednesday.
The FU2 was already here a couple of weeks ago

I've done all the preparation for the insallation of the FU2 Chip including the 6 Pos Switch.

However I'm reluctant to actually install the chip because even though you had assured me that my chip would arrive with my requested tunes already burned to the chip, I have no evidence that this took place.
What I mean is no letter or documentation stating that tunes are already on the chip.
I installed the software in an effort to see if it could identify the status of the chip.
However it requires an activation code which I do not have. Edit: When will I receive this code??
If the tunes are already on the chip, is it now just a matter of plugging it into the PCM and

Trust you have recovered completely.

Cheers,
Reg.

EDITED: Ok; all's well. I slipped the Chip in yesterday and went for a 200km run over hill and down dale.
It performed flawlessly over varying terrain. It changed tunes on the fly without any dramas, the missus and I are real impressed. Thanks a lot fellas.
Unfortunately this is all I'll get to do this time home as I'm about to fly out to Singapore to pick up another ship to deliver back to Australia.
Cheersw,
Reg.
G'day Corey,

Seasons grettings to you and I trust that 2011 will be a safe and healthy one for you, your family & friends.

I've just got back home again and I still haven't got the 'Activation Code' for the PHP Software.
Anyway, no big hurry, as all is going very well with the tunes Bill burnt to the chip before sending here 'Downunder'.
Y'all just have a well deserved break.

Cheers,
Reg.