Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Tue, November 9th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Whopper Junior

nation1979 is on a distinguished road
Default FU wont allow me to burn

so i have all hardware and programs installed correctly. when i click "refresh calibrations" i get a fast pop window and nothing. my BC i.d. wont connect with their server for some reason. ive called and no real answers. anyone know were to start?i have my activation code and i updated my history.
Old Wed, November 10th, 2010, 09:09 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

After checking a few things, we determined that there was an initial issue connecting with the server and in an attempt to resolve the problem, the customer had uninstalled and then reinstalled the software. This has the unfortunate side-effect of deleting the activation information and also renders the original activation key useless. All we needed to do was set up a new activation key and everything was good to go. I'm not sure what the original problem was, but everything is working fine now.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Tue, March 22nd, 2011, 01:28 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

dietoremain is on a distinguished road

It appears im having the exact same problem. i hit the refresh calibration list, and nothing just says blank. I didnt reinstall the software, heck bill himself actually typed in and activated it for me when we did the remote desktop, switch is plugged in, chip is plugged into burner, power hooked up, its all good on my side.
Autometer gauges
WW/ATS 1.0 exhaust housing
Hutch/Harpoon in tank mods/hpX line
AIH delete/ebpv delete
TruCool trans cooler
Straight piped
PHP FU
Old Thu, March 24th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Double Whopper

OneMeanStroker is on a distinguished road
Default Same here

I'm having the same problem. I setup everything like the instructions said, but it doesn't let me choose from any tunes.
Old Mon, March 28th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Double Whopper

Don't know what happened, but got home today from work, tried to update my chip, and viola!!! So happy, going to pull the PCM now. Like a kid at Christmas.
Old Tue, March 29th, 2011, 09:28 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Bill had a computer crash just as he was inputting FU orders. He recently fixed the computer and spent a large amount of time yesterday finally getting FU activations taken care of....and he's still got a few more today.
Old Tue, March 29th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Double Whopper

AWESOME!!! Simply put, AWESOME!!! I love it. It snowed a little yesterday, but it was dry out today and I had some fun. Money WELL spent!!!
Old Tue, March 29th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

dietoremain is on a distinguished road

Definitely happy customer here.
Autometer gauges
WW/ATS 1.0 exhaust housing
Hutch/Harpoon in tank mods/hpX line
AIH delete/ebpv delete
TruCool trans cooler
Straight piped
PHP FU