Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Sat, February 5th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Whopper

Jimmyp is on a distinguished road
Default Waiting for my FU

So Ive got an FU chip sitting at the UPS terminal and am expecting it Mondayish.

Before it gets here ive got a couple questions....

First of all, my wife ordered me the chip and the order and stuff is in her name, Will I be able to make calls and stuff about this chip and stuff with questions or will she?

Also will I need to get some sort of code before I can start playng with this thing or will all of that info come with it?

Thanks Jim
Old Sat, February 5th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, Jim. You're welcome to call us even though it's in your wife's name. As for the unlock code, you should have already received it via e-mail (check your junk mail, too). If you don't have an e-mail from Bill, let us know, and we'll be sure to send it again!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sat, February 5th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Whopper

Well all of the emails go to her acct, but she has not recieved anything besides an invoice and a tracking number. It looks like UPS is planning on delivering the package on monday, Which isnt a big deal, I'll just give ya'll a call monday and get the info from ya.
Thanks
Jim
Old Mon, February 7th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Let us know if you didn't get either of the e-mails from Bill this morning.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, February 7th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Whopper

I got both emails this morning. Thank you. Also the pakage finally got here today and I got it loaded up and burned and it is sick. thanks for the help and the great product.

Jim