Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Sun, February 27th, 2011, 09:31 AM
DIY Man

Probuilder is on a distinguished road
Help MScomm32.ocx error with Win 7 64 bit

I get a registered or missing file when I try to update the Phoenix FU software. Need to get this fixed but everything that you have on the website doesn't work to fix this problem.
Help please.

I have a '99 F 250 7.3L Diesel w/ a 6 speed Tranny and 4x4.
Mods: Amsoil dual bypass oil filters, Amsoil air intake mod DIY, fuel preasure spring mod(70psi), FU Chip and Burner , 3.73 rear gears, leveling kit (DIY), Stabilizer bars on the rear axle (DIY).
'02 F 350 7.3L, 6spd,4x4,CC, Dually- Just bought 4-15-11
Old Fri, March 4th, 2011, 02:20 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

dietoremain is on a distinguished road

eeek. hope this doesnt happen with my vista, btw post in the emergency section if you really need help asap.
Old Mon, March 14th, 2011, 09:57 PM

was this ever resolved? i just installed the software(chip is on its way) and i get the same error... chit.
Autometer gauges
WW/ATS 1.0 exhaust housing
Hutch/Harpoon in tank mods/hpX line
AIH delete/ebpv delete
TruCool trans cooler
Straight piped
PHP FU
Old Mon, March 14th, 2011, 10:35 PM
DIY Man

No it hasn't been resolved. It seems like problems get no attention, unless you start saying the product is junk and you want to send it back. I have even tried calling support to get it resolved. I am no longer running their chip or burner. My lawyer is getting ready to get my money back for the burner, since I have had so many problems with it, with no response from customer support. Sorry that you already bought the setup.

Mods: Amsoil dual bypass oil filters, Amsoil air intake mod DIY, fuel preasure spring mod(70psi), FU Chip and Burner , 3.73 rear gears, leveling kit (DIY), Stabilizer bars on the rear axle (DIY).
Old Tue, March 15th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Have you searched for this problem online? or tried a different computer? I know you all have friends and I am sure one of them has windows xp still on a computer. Also I remember getting something like this once, but I searched on google and found a solution or two. Good luck, and I am sorry that you havent gotten anything back yet.
Also dont worry about the lawyer, I am sure that Bill and Corey will be happy to refund your money, from what I have seen they are good at that, but dont take that as a promise, I just have seen that type of service in the past. Keep trying to call during business hours, or try their facebook page, or send an email, or E: all of the above.
Hope I gave some ideas on how to fix the problem. And i still am sorry that it hasnt been worked out yet
Old Tue, March 15th, 2011, 07:13 AM
DIY Man

Yes, I have done online searches, and found a few solutions, but they didn't work.
I don't have anyone that has a laptop with XP, that is an old system. Everyone that I know is running windows 7, on the laptop.
I have everything neatly installed in the truck, including the 6 position switch and wiring, that I don't want to tear that all back out to reprogram the the chip. Then reinstall all the wiring to the chip and the switch afterwards. So a laptop is my only option.

Old Tue, March 15th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

The only other thought that I have is try to completely uninstall and reinstall everything (which I am sure that you have already done), or find a windows 7 that is not 64 bit... good luck!
Old Tue, March 15th, 2011, 11:48 AM
DIY Man

I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled it. Still don't work. Microsoft tells me that won't work unless I find all the Registry entries that the program installs and remove them. That is way above my computer skills, since if you delete the wrong thing the computer may not work again.

This is the fault of PHP's software, not my computer, so they need to fix it or refund all my money.

I sent another PM to them, we will see if anything happens now. But, I doubt anything gets resolved.

Old Tue, March 15th, 2011, 10:15 PM

sounds like you need to get on the phone with them. and honestly im not too worried about it.
Autometer gauges
WW/ATS 1.0 exhaust housing
Hutch/Harpoon in tank mods/hpX line
AIH delete/ebpv delete
TruCool trans cooler
Straight piped
PHP FU
Old Wed, March 16th, 2011, 07:32 AM
DIY Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietoremain View Post
sounds like you need to get on the phone with them. and honestly im not too worried about it.
I have tried to call them, either they aren't answering the phones or you get nothing.
The customer service system has a lot to be desired. Maybe they just need more people on the payroll that knows how to fix theses problems.