Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Tue, March 29th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

dietoremain is on a distinguished road
Default Another very happy FU owner...

Finally got her plugged in last night, started by power sliding around my buddys' concrete barn, LOL. Still blew my mind more than I expected, the power band is AMAZING in all tunes, the shifting is good, the smoke show is ridiculous, im thrilled beyond words, just gotta look out for the CA tree huggers as to not draw too much attention lol.
If anyone is thinking of getting an FU its worth it, btw im Running...
1. 80dd
2. 80light tow
3. 100 performance
4. 120 extreme
5. smoke show
6. whisper mode

Any questions let me know.
Autometer gauges
WW/ATS 1.0 exhaust housing
Hutch/Harpoon in tank mods/hpX line
AIH delete/ebpv delete
TruCool trans cooler
Straight piped
PHP FU
Old Tue, March 29th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Double Whopper

OneMeanStroker is on a distinguished road

Got mine yesterday also. Like a kid on Christmas!!! I just drove around today playing. Much more than I expected. Will definitely recommend PHP Tunes to everyone I know. My brother is even really tempted to change from is Tony Wildman tunes.
2000 F 250 CC LB 4x2, 6-sp, FU chip, WW, Turbomaster, Overboost Annihilator, BHAF, 35" ProComps on Flat Black 18" Mazzi Hulks, 4" DP, 5" Exhaust with muffler delete, ZooDad, Custom mesh grill, Boost, EGT, and Trans temp gauges.
2005 EX Limited, 4x4, CAI, NITTO TerraGrapplers on custom wheels, 3.5" DP, 4" Exhaust with muffler delete, Boost, EGT, and Trans temp gauges. GRYPHON.
Old Tue, March 29th, 2011, 09:31 PM

Yeah I cant even keep my foot out of it, the 80 dd is so nice on the road cuz it shifts nice in traffic compared to the higher hp tunes.
Autometer gauges
AIH delete/ebpv delete
TruCool trans cooler
Straight piped
PHP FU
Old Tue, April 5th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Double Whopper

AussieOiler is on a distinguished road
Clap HAULING TUNES

G'day Fellas,

I've had my FU2 in for while and was using the 80DD as my standard tune. I've tried them all and the truck, me and the missus couldn't be happier.
Truck drives with effortless ease.
However I've just recently come back fronm a trip towing my 3,000kg Rough road Caravan. It was my first oportunity to put the tunes to the test for what I got them for ..Hauling.
My tunes are therefore predominately tow tunes, 25EHD, 40HD, 65MD, 80LD, and 80DD and 100PERF.
I pulled the caravan over a lot of different terrain and used the tunes as designed and swapped on the fly accordingly.
What can I say;

I fitted a set of 6 ISSPRO Guages before setting off. The FU2 on the Fly switch is in the dash to the left of the EOT, COT and Fuel Press guages.
Easy to reach and change settings.

Cheers,
Reg.
[/SIGPIC] Aussie 2005(US 2003)F-250 SD 4x4 7.3Ltr PS: AIS Intake,Zoodad,Cowl Hood,AIH delete,DIY CCV,PHP FU2 Chip,RiffRaff FRx,HPx & OCR,BTM Exhaust,HD rear spring set,Front leveler spring, Dual Tower shocks front,Tough Dog Damper,ARB Air Lockers Front & Rear,V10 Tranny cooler+OEM Cooler, BD Deep Pan,JWVB,Long Range Fuel Tank,Edge Evo2,VMS In Dash Nav. GVM(GVWR)Upgraded to 5,000k(LT Rated F350+).
Old Thu, April 7th, 2011, 01:42 AM

NICE gauges.. i want more i only have 3, i sorta want an ECT, EOT, and Fuel pressure gauges.. and maybe a volt meter, and a hpo gauge would be sweet but they're expensive.. eh i can dream haha.
Autometer gauges
AIH delete/ebpv delete
TruCool trans cooler
Straight piped
PHP FU