Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Fri, June 3rd, 2011, 07:35 AM
Whopper

SubVet is on a distinguished road
Default What Happens if I have the wrong PCM code

I am having a really difficult time seeing the PCM code. I think it is NVK2 but, I'm not 100% sure. What happens if I order the FU chip and I'm wrong, will it hurt anything? Should I stop at my friends shop to use his bore scope to be 100%?

How many tunes do you have for NVK2?

My truck is 99 F250 4x4, auto, pyro, boast, trans gauges, AIH delete, wicked wheel, 92K miles, ext cab shortbed, 1/6/99 build date on the motor, 4" exhaust, Airaid intake,

Thanks
Old Fri, June 3rd, 2011, 07:51 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

NVK2 is a common 99.5 PCM code. I think you'll be ok.

The calibrations you'll have available will be PMT1 based; PMT1 is the most popular calibration out there for 99.5-01 automatic transmission trucks.

We have A LOT of tunes for that calibration.
Old Fri, June 3rd, 2011, 08:05 AM
Whopper

great, ordering the FU chip today

thank you
Old Fri, June 3rd, 2011, 08:30 AM
Whopper

Ordered 9:15 am

Any idea what the lead time is?
Old Fri, June 3rd, 2011, 09:26 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Waiting on burners and order processing. You'll probably see it in a week and a half if TS sends us some burners.
Old Wed, June 15th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Whopper

Did you get any burners in yet?
Old Wed, June 15th, 2011, 07:57 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

Nope.