Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Wed, June 15th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Whopper Junior

99psd4x4 is on a distinguished road
Default quick Q about the FU chip

Hey guys just wondering if this will work with HID lights? My buddy did the do tuner and since he had hid lights the whole truck would act up and throw a lot of DTC codes.. will I have a problem with this chip I'm really set on PHP!!! Thanks -Justin
Old Wed, June 15th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Double Whopper

OneMeanStroker is on a distinguished road

I don't have any problems with mine. Running strong.
2000 F 250 CC LB 4x2, 6-sp, FU chip, WW, Turbomaster, Overboost Annihilator, BHAF, 35" ProComps on Flat Black 18" Mazzi Hulks, 4" DP, 5" Exhaust with muffler delete, ZooDad, Custom mesh grill, Boost, EGT, and Trans temp gauges.
2005 EX Limited, 4x4, CAI, NITTO TerraGrapplers on custom wheels, 3.5" DP, 4" Exhaust with muffler delete, Boost, EGT, and Trans temp gauges. GRYPHON.
Old Wed, June 15th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Whopper Junior

99psd4x4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMeanStroker View Post
I don't have any problems with mine. Running strong.
Thank you for the quick response! And I ment dp don't mean to bring up any "names" but that was just his exercise with the dp and HID lights.. maybe cuz it has a electronic switcher instead of the actual nob that I like