Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Tue, December 20th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Whopper Junior

mark.19 is on a distinguished road
Default need help with new FU

Just got it in today and i am now trying to put calibrations on it. i already activated the software with the code bill emailed me and just registered it as well and there are no calibrations showing up... any input would be appreciated
Old Tue, December 20th, 2011, 10:34 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Does it show "Connected" at the bottom of the PhoenixFlash window? Do you have a PID, CID, and FID in the lower RH corner?
Old Wed, December 21st, 2011, 05:47 AM
Whopper Junior

yes it shows that is is connected and all of the info about the chip comes up but when i pull down any of the lists of calibrations all that is there is "BLANK" ... idk if bill has to give me access to calibrations still as i just got it last night and just registered then as well
Old Wed, December 21st, 2011, 04:23 PM
Whopper Junior

ok im finally home from work and the PID=D1 CID=00 FID=00 ... i registered it and i tried to call the office 5 times today when i got chances at work and every time i got the auto answer saying the lines are busy ... and i emailed bill again and still havent gotten anything back
Old Wed, December 21st, 2011, 06:59 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Well, the first problem is the PID being "D1". I assume that you're using your own burner and chip...

Does Bill know this?
Old Wed, December 21st, 2011, 10:48 PM
Whopper Junior

No I am using everything that I got in the mail ... And bill doesn't know any of the problems I'm having because i haven't gotten through to him via phone nor email
Old Wed, December 21st, 2011, 10:52 PM
Whopper Junior

To specify I am using the chip and burner I got in the mail from you guys (php) and that's the pid and everything that comes up ... Idk what I'm doing wrong but I'm going to mad dial tomorrow since i am only working the latter part of the day hopefully I can get through then