Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Wed, January 25th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Whopper Junior

MARKIS is on a distinguished road
Default How to tell if I have a FU or FU2 chip?

It's been 1+ yrs since I bought the chip and can't remember what it was?? Looking in the box w/ all the parts it came with is no help. Disk, burner, and sticker look generic with nothing on them?

I'm putting some 238cc / 100% injectors in and I need to get the recalibration taken care of.

I called the shop to try to talk to someone about looking up my record but right to voice mail..

HELP!!
Old Wed, January 25th, 2012, 07:20 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Is your truck stock now?

There is ZERO physical difference between the FU and FU2. If you have a stock truck, then chances are good that you bought the FU.
Old Thu, January 26th, 2012, 06:34 AM
Whopper Junior

I ordered the chip after I put in the 38r and did the exhaust upgrade. I knew I would do the injectors someday so I would have purchased which ever model was recommended.

I was waiting to have the tranny and PMR upgraded first, but now that I'm doing the fuel-system it just made sense to put the injectors in I purchased last year.

Do I just need to keep calling PHP until I get someone so they can look up the model and then I can finish the questionnaire on-line for the new calibrations? ( I hate leaving messages!!)

I was hoping there was something on the products that would indicate which one it is???

thanks
Old Thu, January 26th, 2012, 06:40 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Regular FU
Old Thu, January 26th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Whopper Junior

THANK YOU