Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Sat, February 11th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Whopper

69800 is on a distinguished road
Default fu2 queston

Any customization would have to be done with the FU2 chip, as the FU chip uses our standard files with no modifications.

To upgrade a $295 Phoenix chip to an FU2 would be $430. Include a TS Burner. the FU2 includes six custom calibrations.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two last questions. I have one custom calibration on my phoenix I would like to keep. How would I do this? and .....how do I order my other custom calibrations when I have tried for two months to talk to anyone at PHP and have had no luck. What is the exact method used for someone who wants to change of add custom calib to the Fu2 that is in a timely Fashion??
thanks
1996 7.3 91K downtube, intake, HD 4EOD/w Transgo Tugger and Transtar Triple disc TC, TS Perf TC Lock , 4:10 rear.
Phoenix Chip
Old Sat, February 11th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

I think, but I may be wrong, that Bill would only need to email them to you or load them onto pegasus, so it would take about the same time as any other custom tune depending on their current load. If Cody writes them, which is likely if you have a 7.3, then the tunes will be done a lot quicker but no promises. I hope that helps a little.
Old Sat, February 11th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Whopper

Default fu2 queston

I was not referring to getting the program made.. I have to communicate with somebody about exactly what I am looking to do in order to have the program created.. If I have no one to explain it to how can I get it done?. How is a request for a tune even made?
1996 7.3 91K downtube, intake, HD 4EOD/w Transgo Tugger and Transtar Triple disc TC, TS Perf TC Lock , 4:10 rear.
Phoenix Chip
Old Sat, February 11th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

oh, got it, there should be an order form for tunes on their web site. Power Hungry Performance - Ordering Info
Hope that helps.
Old Sat, February 11th, 2012, 09:29 PM
Whopper

Default fu2 chip

ok. I hope it works
Phoenix Chip