Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED)

F.U. Chip & FU2 Flex Chip (DISCONTINUED) If you have a question or comment relating the new F.U. Chip or FU2 Flex Chip, post it here.

Old Thu, June 28th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Whopper

Ijones77 is on a distinguished road
Default Can't register

I activated my software just fine, but didn't get it registered now when I go to register it that option isn't available but the activation butten is there agine and if I try to activate the software agine it just tells me it is already activated and still no registration butten. All ready tryed re installing but still says its already activated. Help
Old Fri, June 29th, 2012, 12:52 AM
Whopper

Default Oops

After doing some reading on hear it seams that by reinstalling the software I may have invalidated my activation information. Any one know if that is true? I will be calling php in the morning but any advice would be appreciated.
Old Fri, June 29th, 2012, 07:02 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Be aware that Bill is the only person who can help you. Anyone else here in the forums or whoever you might get on the other phone line that isn't Bill won't be of any help.

Your best bet is ALWAYS going to be an email to Bill directly (and just a warning, DO NOT put "hey" in the subject line; be descriptive).
Old Fri, June 29th, 2012, 10:04 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

It might be helpful to know which software you are trying to register your device on. Is it Pegasus or Fusion?

If it's Fusion, I believe you have to have the programmer (a CS or CTS) connected to it for the registration to happen.

You can manually fill in the information that Pegasus needs, but if the programmer is connected, I believe it will fill in some of that information for you (automatically and correctly).

And, when you say you tried re-installing, did you first uninstall it? If you didn't, then you are not working with a fresh install.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Fri, June 29th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Whopper

I have an e mail .in to bill and tried calling all day with no luck hope fully he will get back to me soon.
Old Fri, June 29th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Whopper

I am running the software that came with my FU chip Phoenix flash I believe and I did uninstall first. It sounds like I may need bill to reset my activation code or registration information, now if I can just get a hold of him.
Old Thu, August 9th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Whopper

Default 1 month later er

Its been over a month and I have hade no respons to my multiple emails.