Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Tue, January 31st, 2012, 07:39 AM
Double Whopper

Punisher is on a distinguished road
Help Cab Heat & A/C - Gryphon Programmer

OK... I've done several searches to see if this was an issue reported previously but haven't been able to find anything. I've searched keywords: "heat", "heater", "temperature", "thermostat"... all to no avail.

So... if it is somewhere please just provide a link. If not... here's the problem...

In short, whenever I have my PCM with stock tune, the in-cab temperature select works incrementally as one would expect. When I have a custom tune loaded (currently 87 Performance), the heat is either off, or on high. There is no gradual mix as I turn up (or down for that matter) the temperature select dial.

I return to stock programming and the temperature select goes back to incremental control.

Just to be clear... I'm referring to the climate temperature control knob in the center of the dash between the fan speed and venting select knobs.

Any ideas? This isn't so much a problem during the hot summer... but during winter it'd be nice to have the windows up without sweating or drying my eyeballs. Just seems odd to have to adjust the in-cab temp with the windows instead of the temperature control.

Thanks,
Rich

Tags
heater, temperature, thermostat