Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sat, August 15th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough
Default best WOT value

I finally decided to use the canned 93 performance tune with 87 octane. Yes I did turn down the timing to keep from blowing stuff up.
Another thing I did was lower all of the shift points and dang it improved mileage. It added 2-3 avg. MPG over what it was saying before I changed the setting. Didn't play with the TC lock/unlock points because Im still looking into it.

Now Im back to working on the higher RPM end and heres my question. What has been the best value for WOT? I think when I had it set to 1.60 it was too rich because it looked like there was a little bit of soot at the end of the ex. pipe (but it could have already been there) and the bottom is obviously going to be 1.10. Any one else been playing around with this because Im curious to see what other people are setting it at.