Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > General Vehicle Related Topics > Performance Modifications and Other Conversations

Performance Modifications and Other Conversations This is a place where we can have real, honest discussions about all things performance related.

Whether it's power adders, engine parts, configurations, injectors, tuning, or whatever else you can thing of, let's talk about it!

Old Tue, November 3rd, 2009, 07:53 PM
Warranty Voider

Dixie Design is on a distinguished road
Default Exhaust Update

Hey Guys, thought I'd post an update vid now that my exhaust's a little more broken in and also use the opportunity to play with my new camera a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfMs64Nr6ls
Specs: 2004 4.6L SCAB | Gryphon Programmer 87 Performance | Magnaflow True Dual Exhaust - Rear Cat Delete | S&B CAI | Summit Underdrive Pulleys | Troyer eFans (ordered) | Smittybilt Bullbar | Procomp 6" Driving Lights | UWS Toolbox | Rhino Lining | Chrome Steprails | 2.5" Leveling Kit | 265/70/R17 Goodyear Wrangler AT's
Vids: Magnaflow Startup & Revs - Interior Exhaust Sounds
Old Tue, November 3rd, 2009, 08:54 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

Nice video...I like how you added the titles in there.

Im not gone to lie I just really dont like maggies, but what kind of new camera do you have.
Old Tue, November 3rd, 2009, 09:18 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Looks good!
Sounds good!

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, November 4th, 2009, 07:28 AM
Warranty Voider

Dixie Design is on a distinguished road

Thanks, using my new Kodak Zi8, got 2 of them at the conference I spoke at in Hollywood, the venue was the Kodak Theater, so they gave all the speakers one as a thank you gift and I won one in a contest, so I gave it to my wife It's a sweet camera, shoots in 1080p HD, the quality (not downsized for web) blows away the $10,000 SD JVC's we have at the office. Hard to believe how technology is progressing!

We'll just have to agree to disagree on the Magnaflow vs. Flowmaster If this were "another" forum, JWB and I would be forced to flame each other until the thread got locked, lol. I love these forums
Specs: 2004 4.6L SCAB | Gryphon Programmer 87 Performance | Magnaflow True Dual Exhaust - Rear Cat Delete | S&B CAI | Summit Underdrive Pulleys | Troyer eFans (ordered) | Smittybilt Bullbar | Procomp 6" Driving Lights | UWS Toolbox | Rhino Lining | Chrome Steprails | 2.5" Leveling Kit | 265/70/R17 Goodyear Wrangler AT's
Vids: Magnaflow Startup & Revs - Interior Exhaust Sounds
Old Wed, November 4th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Design View Post
Thanks, using my new Kodak Zi8, got 2 of them at the conference I spoke at in Hollywood, the venue was the Kodak Theater, so they gave all the speakers one as a thank you gift and I won one in a contest, so I gave it to my wife It's a sweet camera, shoots in 1080p HD, the quality (not downsized for web) blows away the $10,000 SD JVC's we have at the office. Hard to believe how technology is progressing!

We'll just have to agree to disagree on the Magnaflow vs. Flowmaster If this were "another" forum, JWB and I would be forced to flame each other until the thread got locked, lol. I love these forums
Yea I love those new little hd camera's. Technology has progressed just so much with them.

lol Yea don't get me wrong I never said flowmaster was better I just haven't ever liked the sound output of the maggies. But I am a fan of anything over stock Enjoy that camera!