Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Tue, January 18th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Whopper Junior

God,Country,FORD is on a distinguished road
Default PHPs customer service!!!!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to write a quick not to say how pleased I am with PHP! I just ordered a new CS for my f150, and ordered some custom tunes to go along with it. I had some questions, so I figured I would call.. Well knowing how busy these guys are, i figured the convo would be short and wasnt expecting anything special.

WOW was I wrong! I talked with Cory(sp?), and he was extremely helpful, nice and just blew me away with his customer service! He answered all my questions and told me how everything works which i was def. not expecting!

Long story short, Thank you Cory for being so nice, and I will recommend everyone I know to you guys for all their tunning needs! I look forward to my future business with you!

- James
Old Tue, January 18th, 2011, 10:53 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

James, Corey is a "she"! You MAY have been talking to Bill (the "MAN" himself) - Corey is his Wife, and you would never mistake her for a man listening to her voice.

Anyway, glad you had such a good experience!

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Tue, January 18th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

It may have been Cody!

I'm not sure who helped you, James, but thank you for taking the time to post. Glad we could make you smile!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, January 18th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Whopper

FuturePharmD is on a distinguished road

+1 to the op. This company has been amazing. If anyone has ever owned a successful "small" business they know how things can get out of hand quickly. Even with power outages, ice, and sickness these people have been there every step of the way helping me get my truck back on the road. I would just like to say thank you.
Old Thu, January 20th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Whopper Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
It may have been Cody!

I'm not sure who helped you, James, but thank you for taking the time to post. Glad we could make you smile!
Ma'am, I appologize, it was Cody that I talked to! Sorry for calling you a him haha. I just hope that the tuner makes it to the house before I get home from afghanistan next month! I cannot wait to give it a try
Old Thu, January 20th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Whopper Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
James, Corey is a "she"! You MAY have been talking to Bill (the "MAN" himself) - Corey is his Wife, and you would never mistake her for a man listening to her voice.

Anyway, glad you had such a good experience!

- Jack
Thanks Jack, it was Cody that I was talking too! I feel kinda bad lol Sorry again Cory!!!!!!
Old Thu, January 20th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Everyone gets along and we have had many laughs about the "C" confusions that we make.
Old Thu, January 20th, 2011, 09:50 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Trust me, Corey doesn't mind and we're all delighted to get your feedback.

Speaking as a retired military guy, we'll be glad to have you back, Brother!

- Jack
Old Mon, February 7th, 2011, 01:44 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Thanx for the positive reply!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Closed Thread