Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Mon, January 16th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Bacon King

mmandley is on a distinguished road
Default Please Help Trying to contact PHP people

I have been trying to contact Bill, Corey, anyone who can actually help with my Programmer i bought here.

I originally had my 06 F150 and bought the programmer. Had custom tunes for it.

Then bought an 06 F350 6.0 and Bill flashed it over to Diesel and did a FICM flash on the truck.

Now i have a 08 F350 and want to flash the programmer over for it. Just a simple all stock DPF still installed program so i can monitor temps, and run a little better tune till fall when i can get the DPF delete done.

I also would would need the pod for it and i have saddle interior.

I have Emailed everyone several times since 1/2/2012
I PMed Bill and Corey
I also FB Messaged Bill
Lastly i tried Instant Message on FB to Bill.

I know there busy buts like i said this has been going on for more then 2 weeks.

If there is no support for this then ok just let me know, but i have read other posts since 1/2/2012 stating there is still support for this product.

I would like to get confirmation before i mail the programmer back in and also want to make sure its just 100 bucks. Also would you like the ECM codes off my programer for the new truck? As it does connect and read temps and give me some info, i just cant load tunes sicne its the wrong Firmware.

Please help

Thanks

Long time member

Mike Mandley

08 F350 Crew Cab Lariat Edition 4x4 6.4L Twin Turbo Diesel
Old Tue, January 17th, 2012, 01:39 AM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Have you tried their live chat? It might help...
Old Tue, January 17th, 2012, 09:08 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

You may be SOL.....an upgrade in programmers might be necessary.....php will have to confirm.....

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, January 17th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Bacon King

mmandley is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticopowell View Post
Have you tried their live chat? It might help...
No didnt know they had one.

@88Racing that would suck at this point but i think at least some responce from them would be nice. I have never had this much trouble getting ahold of them and im an avid supporter, i plug there products anytime i can.

08 F350 Crew Cab Lariat Edition 4x4 6.4L Twin Turbo Diesel
Old Wed, January 18th, 2012, 02:29 AM
Whopper

Jeremiah25 is on a distinguished road

Good luck
Old Fri, January 20th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Defense & Security PM...

Project Pat is on a distinguished road

Utilizing the "Live Chat" will be your best option. I had been struggling to speak with them as well but finally gave the Live Chat a shot this morning and Im good to go now.
Old Tue, January 24th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Whopper Junior

patrick.leonard is on a distinguished road

Yeah man I am having the same problem. I have been trying since mid November. They almost NEVER answer their phones. And if they do the person you need is taking the day off. Ive emailed Bill 3 or 4 times and hes never responded. I emailed Cody I believe seeking help and he redirected me to Bill. Ive tried the live chat thing. Some people have jobs for a living and its hard to contact a company when they only open for 6 hours a day. I'm getting to the point were I am going to take my business elsewhere, not because the product (I love the Gryphon) but because their support is non existent. All I need done is have the damn thing unlocked and that is it. Why is it soooo hard to get help with a simple problem.
Old Tue, January 24th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Whopper

fordtuff247 is on a distinguished road

@patrick.leonard .. I've been having the same communication issue with PHP since before Thanksgiving & I still can't get anyone to answer the phone. In December when I did get someone to answer I set up an appt. for Bill to call me later in the day and no one ever called me (this happened 3 times) not to mention the communication through facebook that always fell though. I know Corey has been having health problems & I've been more than patient to wait for a solution to my problem but I foresee a trip to ford in the imminent future to restore my truck back to stock and I'll just program it with canned tunes for now on. Good luck on your issue.
Old Wed, January 25th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Whopper Junior

Sidney is on a distinguished road

HELP!

In early summer of 2011 I purchased an Edge Tuner for my 2007 Ford FX4. I was not informed that their product would not perform on my truck with the modifications made to my vehicle (cold air box & magna flow exhaust.) The program in the Edge programmer would put my truck in the limp home mode. I immediately contacted PHP and told them of the problem I had encountered & sent the programmer to them to be recalibrated. When I got the tuner back I was still experiencing the same problems as before. Since November of 2011 I have spoken with PHP on the phone several times giving additional information and as of yet (1/24/12) still no results. I have given my cell phone number and e-mail address on various occasions and still no response. I have over $500.00 invested in a useless programmer that is no more than a monitor.

We have been unable to contact PHP by phone on various occasions.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Sid Davis
Greenback, TN

Last edited by Sidney; Mon, February 6th, 2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: tuner under Peggy Davis
Old Thu, January 26th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

I'll leave them a note but the majority of their time recently has been spent in doctor's offices. This will obviously have a significant impact on the wait times.