Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Tue, July 24th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Whopper

4rd4life is on a distinguished road

So then I take it you have used E85 with custom tunes. You know first hand what the resuls are.
Old Tue, July 24th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

No, I am going off of 3 years of experience on this forum and others, personal experience with 4 stroke/2 stroke automotive, boat and hobby engines, conversations I have had with people who used E85 with custom tunes, friends and acquaintances who build engines for varieties of applications, scientific results, and simple logic.

It all boils down to E85 being junk in lower compression engines.

If you are determined on getting an E85 tune then get one. Just don't come on here complaining how it was a waste of money.
Old Tue, July 24th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Whopper

4rd4life is on a distinguished road

I never said I was dead set on getting E85 tunes. I came looking for some one who had experience with these tunes from PHP or any other tuners. I have read on this site how busy they are at PHP and can be at times difficult to get a hold of. I thought I would try posting here first for some info on the TUNES. I already know about the down falls of using E85. I have used it in my vehicle. I am wanting to know if the tunes have made any improvments over the factory programming for using E85. Does anyone have any direct info about the E85 TUNES?