Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Wed, June 1st, 2011, 11:08 AM
flavtfan

flavtfan is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks to

JackandJanet, 88racing, and longshot for your help back in Feb.....i got a lot of good information from you all on this site along with f150 forum.
Old Wed, June 1st, 2011, 05:50 PM
Scientist

BigSur will become famous soon enoughBigSur will become famous soon enough

x2!!!!!! to all of you guys. You've been great.

Don't forget about Cody either. He's been very helpful and responsive as well.
Old Wed, June 1st, 2011, 06:46 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Thank YOU both! It's fun to work with people who are willing to listen and put up with our sometimes, irritating questions: "Did you plug it in?" You both know I'm kidding, of course.

And as for Cody, I don't know if PHP could survive without him. He's a great guy - met him in Vegas along with Bill and Corey and I think they're very fortunate to have him on board.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Thu, June 2nd, 2011, 09:32 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Thanks Greg and Jack. The original intent of the OP seemed to center around F150s and I don't help too much with those.

I do what I can although I am limited in my abilities around here as I'm not computer savvy at all.

In reality, the other moderators are far more helpful because they have real-world experience with the programmers. I'm just a chip guy. :P
Old Thu, June 2nd, 2011, 11:06 AM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Thanks, it wouldn't be much fun if there weren't people coming in with questions though

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
Thanks Greg and Jack. The original intent of the OP seemed to center around F150s and I don't help too much with those.

I do what I can although I am limited in my abilities around here as I'm not computer savvy at all.

In reality, the other moderators are far more helpful because they have real-world experience with the programmers. I'm just a chip guy. :P
I'm an occasional chip guy too...potato chip.

I guess we could take your diesel away and leave you with a little F150 so you could get that real world experience.
Old Sat, June 4th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Double Whopper

OneMeanStroker is on a distinguished road

I'd definitely like to thank Cody, for everything he's done for my FU and Gryphon, and all the work he put in on my brother's FU2.
2000 F 250 CC LB 4x2, 6-sp, FU chip, WW, Turbomaster, Overboost Annihilator, BHAF, 35" ProComps on Flat Black 18" Mazzi Hulks, 4" DP, 5" Exhaust with muffler delete, ZooDad, Custom mesh grill, Boost, EGT, and Trans temp gauges.
2005 EX Limited, 4x4, CAI, NITTO TerraGrapplers on custom wheels, 3.5" DP, 4" Exhaust with muffler delete, Boost, EGT, and Trans temp gauges. GRYPHON.