Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Thu, July 21st, 2011, 08:10 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by drek89 View Post
Well I got in it after work and it went to about 50% visibility..truck was reading outside temp? of 115..all I know is it was horribly hot inside it and every time I changed the Contrast to reset it I would go back to the main screen and it would go back to 50% visibility. I tried the unplug thing(it was almost too hot to even touch) but it did the same thing. Thinking the heat may really have something to do with it. Hoping it didn't damage it in any way.
In that case, yes it was directly heat related and the only way to fix it is to cool it off. Otherwise go with the already mentioned fix.
Old Thu, September 15th, 2011, 06:45 PM
ranger332

ranger332 is on a distinguished road

Mine went to about 50% visability yesterday when I got off of work the temp in the truck was 111F, I think. It didnt do it right away though. I must have been 10 minutes into the drive before it went dim. I readjusted the contrast in the menu and it went back to normal.

Last edited by ranger332; Fri, September 16th, 2011 at 06:04 PM.