Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Wed, March 30th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Whopper Junior

wolfie109 is on a distinguished road
Default How long before custom tunes arrive

I ordered a gryphon in the beginning of Dec 2010 and recieved it and installed. I have been waiting for a custom tune and have been being patient since everyone stated that it takes time. However i am wondering if this is the normal amount of time. I sent an email last week and have not heard anythinmg as of yet. Can anybody give me some insights?
Old Wed, March 30th, 2011, 02:32 PM
we are watchmakers

randomhero34 is on a distinguished road

i suggest you either call them or get on the live chat to see if there has been any problems.
Old Wed, March 30th, 2011, 02:35 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Wolfie, I see that your User Profile is not complete. Are you certain that PHP has your engine's "hex"/"calibration" code? If they don't, that would explain the holdup.

You should go to this forum: http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/give-...-ecm-tcm-code/ and enter the details needed. And, it will help if you complete the User Profile too.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Thu, March 31st, 2011, 11:52 AM
Whopper Junior

wolfie109 is on a distinguished road

I had filled out the hex code off the regular web site the day I hooked it up. I thought that it was able to be done that way but from what you are saying I guess not. Does this mean it will take an additional few months?
I also did what you said in your post.

Last edited by wolfie109; Thu, March 31st, 2011 at 01:32 PM. Reason: additional info
Old Thu, March 31st, 2011, 07:23 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie109 View Post
I had filled out the hex code off the regular web site the day I hooked it up. I thought that it was able to be done that way but from what you are saying I guess not. Does this mean it will take an additional few months?
I also did what you said in your post.
Thanks, wolfie. I see your User Profile IS complete now. PHP had a few hiccups with the hex code process you used. It's quite possible they never received it. (Not their fault, but it was why they've switched to a new entry forum here). Corey seems to be acknowledging people who post in that forum, so if she does, you can be CERTAIN they've got it.

I doubt seriously you'll be waiting very long. If they know there was a screwup, and it wasn't your fault, they try to work you in quickly.

And in case anyone wonders why they can't see anybody's hex code in the new forum, it's only visible to the poster, mods, and PHP. Basically just like the User Profile data.

- Jack