Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Wed, April 6th, 2011, 04:39 AM
flavtfan

flavtfan is on a distinguished road
Default WOW!!!!

just got my ship notice for my Evo to Gryphon conversion.....just over a week after i paid they are shipping my gryphon back with both custom tunes pre-installed (unless i misunderstood bill when i asked if the custom tunes would be on it when i received it) ...now that's fast. definitely wasn't expecting anything back for at least 3 or 4 months.
Old Wed, April 6th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

We shall see. It may be just the programmer if you are buying a new programmer because he will need your HEX code for the tune.
Old Wed, April 6th, 2011, 08:29 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

All of the Gryphons that shipped yesterday are pre-loaded. For the most part, I beat Bill with the custom tunes (tunes done before upgrades completed).
Old Wed, April 6th, 2011, 01:23 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavtfan View Post
just got my ship notice for my Evo to Gryphon conversion.....just over a week after i paid they are shipping my gryphon back with both custom tunes pre-installed (unless i misunderstood bill when i asked if the custom tunes would be on it when i received it) ...now that's fast. definitely wasn't expecting anything back for at least 3 or 4 months.
Congrats!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Thu, April 7th, 2011, 04:44 AM
flavtfan

flavtfan is on a distinguished road

longshot i sent in my edge evolution to get the gryphon upgrade(hex code was in the invoice i sent). i spoke with bill since my billing got messed up and asked if the custom tunes would be on the gryphon when i got it and he said they would. might have misunderstood though....i'm just glad my billing got fixed and processed. i can wait on the custom tunes to come in if they are indeed not installed.
Old Fri, April 8th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Well, it sounds like it will have them on it.