Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Mon, May 16th, 2011, 02:09 AM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

Looks good!
Old Mon, May 16th, 2011, 11:21 AM
J.WAL

J.Walton is on a distinguished road

they are worth the money to I think!
2007 F150 4x4, Line-X, tint, Polk/ JL system, bushwackers, Executive off-road package, edge programer, Bed lights, all lights LED converted, Custom stiched seats and custom Headlights from Sickhids.com, 2.5" Hell Bent Steel Leveling Kit and 35" Federal M/T's
Old Mon, May 16th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

I agree... especially with my bigger tires, I get water flung up all the time onto the sides of my truck, and I am sure more than that, but it usually doesnt show up lol
Old Wed, May 18th, 2011, 05:20 PM
J.WAL

Ok so I sent my edge off on 05/11/11 and got a email today saing ups had received the electtronic shipping info and would be here on the 20th. I had asked them to keep it till the custome tunes were on it, one reason is because I have hughes net internet service and can only download a set amount a day, its the only high speed I can get where I live. So yall think it will have the tunes on it?
2007 F150 4x4, Line-X, tint, Polk/ JL system, bushwackers, Executive off-road package, edge programer, Bed lights, all lights LED converted, Custom stiched seats and custom Headlights from Sickhids.com, 2.5" Hell Bent Steel Leveling Kit and 35" Federal M/T's
Old Thu, May 19th, 2011, 09:45 PM
J.WAL

well cody and bill called me today and got my gear size, and finished the custome tunes and sent it out, I should get it Monday!
Old Mon, May 23rd, 2011, 05:17 PM
J.WAL

Default Tell me whats up!

Ok, got it in, when I go to install the performance tune it says to run 91 but I ordered a 87 performance tune. This normal?

J.Wal
Old Tue, May 24th, 2011, 01:18 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

This is the build order list:

1. 87 Custom Performance - 87 Octane Custom Performance Program
2. 87 Custom Towing - 87 Octane Custom Towing Program
3. 93 Performance - 93 Octane Performance Program
Old Tue, May 24th, 2011, 02:53 PM
J.WAL

So even though 1 says transmission only, it is my performance tune?

J.Wal
Old Tue, May 24th, 2011, 03:24 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

It shouldn't......

Does the "Gryphon" splash screen come up when you power up the unit?
Old Tue, May 24th, 2011, 03:40 PM
J.WAL

Ya, it comes up. Here is a video.

http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg401/jwaltonpix/f1259a3e.mp4

J.Wal